Search results

1. P

FS - 150g salt water tank - Socal (LA/OC) - pick up

bump.. whole set price drop. $$1300 Part out pricing. 150g glass tank w/ stand and canopy. 1 Overflow. 1 pump. 60g Under tank sump. $550 2 light over heads $10 each 1 t5 bulb $30 1/3hp chiller. 1 pump. 1 heater that is capable of heating the full tank. $400 2 koralia 4 capable of...
  2. P

20G salt water tank SOCAL-pu

bump for price drop. $60
  3. P

bump for price drop.. $80
  4. P

Got Sand???? Looking for some black sand

i have 3 50 pound bags of live black sand.. its on the bed of my tank. you interested? pm me.. im in so cal.
  5. P

bump.. for price drop.. $ 100
  6. P

bump.. whole set price drop. 1800$$ Part out pricing. 150g glass tank w/ stand and canopy. 1 Overflow. 1 pump. 60g Under tank sump. $850 2 light over heads $15 each 1 t5 bulb $30 1/3hp chiller. 1 pump. 1 heater that is capable of heating the full tank. $525 2 koralia 4 capable of...
  7. P

sorry about that.. forgot to put pick up.. can drop of if its close enough..
  8. P

Hey Guys, have a 20 g salt water tank for sale. heres the set up 1 jebo 24'' dual compact fluorescent light fixture w/ stands 1 marineland pro series emperor 280 1 in tank hydrometer 3 bags of live crushed coral, forget what the name was. but it was $30 each bag 1 bag of sea salt paid...
  9. P

it seems as if i forgot how to edit my post.. here are the pictures though..
  10. P

at work all day. havent had the chance to upload the pictures yet.. will do the first time tomorrow morning. thanks for the advice.. appreciate it.
  11. P

Hey guys, ive had this tank for about a yaer and a half now.. ive kept it well maintained, but its just taking to much time off my hands. im asking for $2000 obo. ive spent well over 4k on the whole set up.. just looking to make a quick sale. its a full salt water set up.. heres what it comes...
  12. P

jellyfish?

hahaha. thats funny. thanks for thie link
  13. P

jellyfish?

googled it really quick and they do sell jellyfish. i see some prices for moon jellyfish for 170
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store