Search results

1. nomad

Any recent experience with Tenecor ?

They had a bad spell 15 yrs or so ago. The acrylic market is really competitive nowadays so I assume they got their act together but wanted to see what others experienced recently.
  2. nomad

Any recent experience with Tenecor ?

Tempted to get a 48 x 24 x 20 with a magnum stand as a living room setup. I believe the price is reasonable for what it is. Did anyone purchase one of these recently?
  3. nomad

Geo ID

One more
  4. nomad

Geo ID

6 months update
  5. nomad

Geo ID

I bought a group of 6 when they were 2” big a month ago and they doubled in size since. They were sold to me as “ wild caught pellegrini “ which is obviously not the case, but I don’t regret buying them. They are super active and crazy aggressive eaters. So... are they winemilleri, sveni or...
  6. nomad

For Sale  L024 Cactus Pleco , Denver CO

7” L024 Cactus Pleco around 7”. Very healthy and active eating sinking pellets, etc. Pickup in Denver.
  7. nomad

Filtration for 135

Thanks guys. I'll probably do a sump with an external overflow like cpr cs102 ovverflow box plus the fx4.
  8. nomad

Filtration for 135

Thanks all. I did build a sump for my old 315 but it was acrylic and had an overflow. Not sure how I feel about drilling glass. I know it’s the right way to do it, but I’m trying to find a second best alternative
  9. nomad

Filtration for 135

I’m looking at a 135 g glass custom (55x22 footprint). I currently have an one year old FX4. I would prefer to stay away from adding another canister due to maintenance. Maybe a big HOB or something internal. As last resort I will consider swapping the fx4 for an fx6. The inhabitants will be 6...
  10. nomad

WTB | L056Y Xanto Pleco | $123 | Denver, CO | Picking-Shipping

Also looking for an L014 Goldie around 6" or so
  11. nomad

WTB | L056Y Xanto Pleco | $123 | Denver, CO | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: L056Y Xanto Pleco What are your prices?: 123 Where are you located?: Denver, CO Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: If anyone has a Parancistrus aurantiacus for sale or knows a vendor that might, let me...
  12. nomad

Out of Hobby - 7x3x2 (315g) , RARE Fish and More- Loveland CO- PU

Thank you guys. Everything is pending pick up for the coming weekend.
  13. nomad

Goodbye MFK

Thank you so much for your support and kind word guys ....It means alot more than words can describe.
  14. nomad

Out of Hobby - 315 G Setup, Pulcher ST, Lei,NGT, Tigrinus, Rays,etc.- Loveland CO- PU

Thanks for the kind words guys. I replied to most of the PMs and to the ones I didn't , I will. Please bear with me.
  15. nomad

Out of Hobby - 315 G Setup, Pulcher ST, Lei,NGT, Tigrinus, Rays,etc.- Loveland CO- PU

PRICES ARE OBO BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO PICK UP THE FISH. THANKS
  16. nomad

Goodbye MFK

Thanks guys Thanks man, coming from you it means alot and I wish I was able to ship the ST to you but in this situation I can't.
  17. nomad

Out of Hobby - 7x3x2 (315g) , RARE Fish and More- Loveland CO- PU

OUT OF HOBBY. Sadly I'm going through a personal tragedy so I can't ship now, sorry. Pictures here: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...-IN&highlight= This is what's for sale: Show Tank 315g 6 months old , full setup - 2,200$ (exactly half of what I paid 6 months ago) 7x3x2, 3/4"...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store