Search results

1. P

HD Video - 36" Aquatic Life LED Demo on 40g Reef

6gUYTNvUE6o Demo of the new Aquatic Life 36" LED on my 40g reef tank. It's 10k/Actinic 50/50 output.
  2. P

Brittle Star eating Shrimp in Reef Tank - HD Vid

p8pIrBx5M6g Just feeding the Brittle Star a bit of shrimp, check it out.
  3. P

2 Silver Arowana eating rabbit videos

Awesome, those ponds are great.
  4. P

First new tank in a couple years, no monsters but it is Saltwater. (Vid 40brdr)

YXF9PKg8QGw Any questions just ask... I had just moved the rocks, hence the crap floating. It's pretty crap free now. I plan to get an LED light next, more rock, add some more very small fish and then corals.
  5. P

Top 10 Black Friday Madness and Chaos Videos

Click here for the videos I always stay the F home but it's fun to watch the videos and laugh at people. :grinno:
  6. P

55g, 200g with tons of Clown Loaches and the old 400g Pond

Just found this video on my HD and had to upload it. It shows my tanks from a few years ago. The 200g had tons of Clown Loaches, Giraffe Catfish and lots of other cool fish. Plus it shows a short clip of my old 400g garage pond at the end of the video. Enjoy. o-GZvDQot00
  7. P

Jeep Overheats and blows up in this poor guys face!

Nope, friend of a friend.
  8. P

@ messing with the cap, etc.. - Actually no, a hose burst. The prop was hot, hard to pick up. Oh and in case anyone was wondering, 2nd degree burns were caused from the steam.
  9. P

kZc1dMN7RVo Yikes...:WHOA::WHOA::WHOA:
  10. P

Attn MMA Fans - UFC 151 Cancelled because Hendo is injured

I don't think he ever actually took it officially, they just figured he would since it wasn't that short of notice. A month isn't a full camp but it's plenty, however he may have personal stuff (tried to type another word but the kindergarten forum here censored me, lame) going on.
  11. P

The madness continues... Machida turned down the fight! Now it will be Vitor Belfort vs. Jon Jones at UFC 152.
  12. P

Conference call audio of the cancellation.
  13. P

Twitter is blowing up, everyone is pissed at Jones for turning down (ducking) the Sonnen fight...
  14. P

Hendo is injured and Jon Jones turned down the replacement fight with Chael Sonnen, so they had to scrap the entire UFC 151 event. First time in history they had to cancel an entire event like this a week out. Click above for more info if you'd like.
  15. P

Video of the Savannah Monitor we rescued and rehomed in the DIY enclosure

Ehh, right and wrong are subjective anyway. I think a 4x2x2 cage beats the heck out of a 1.5x1.5x1.5. Sure it's not a 10'x4' but whatever, he went from near death to feisty as can be and will now live out his days at a young ladies house in Ohio who works for a Reptile rescue and has dozens of...
  16. P

@ A. Gigas and Crayfishguy - If you actually read the post you'd see he isn't in it anymore anyway. It clearly says "We got him, made this enclosure, got him feeling a bit better and found him a proper home. " It was a temp home we built in a few hours one day to save him from the birdcage and...
  17. P

69R8NnJvVY0 This guy was in a 18" x 18" birdcage being fed hotdogs and raw hamburger meat. We got him, made this enclosure, got him feeling a bit better and found him a proper home.
  18. P

Central American Cichlids in the Wild - Tank Scape Ideas

If you're got a few minutes (9 to be exact) check out this amazing underwater video of Central American Cichlids in the wild. It will surely give you some Aquascape ideas on how to make your tank exactly like the wild. Truly some amazing footage here. I wish it was me who took it but it was not...
  19. P

Take a tour of my Fish & Reptile Room

5N6FjzfJTng Everything is now gone to new homes but here is one of the last videos of my 200g.
  20. P

How to test for stray voltage in your Aquarium. (Vid)

ffDctOPRS6c Bump, decided to embed it for your viewing pleasure. :grinno:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store