Search results

1. Nic

Possibly the return of two OG’s

On principal I’m not buying a tank now 😂🤣😂 also you are on your own for moving that 210 🖕🏼🖕🏼
  2. Nic

gRAYt times

Some beautiful pups there Could probably put at least 6 in my new tank.
  3. Nic

2 rays for my 125

Im thinking 2 flower rays and a tiger ray to start with. Seem to have the best patterns outside of black rays
  4. Nic

2 rays for my 125

Just ordered a top fin 125 gallon. What are 2 good rays for it. Filtration is 2 ac110 hot filters Thanks in advance
  5. Nic

ID these please, and how much they worth?

We're the bds part of the deal? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. Nic

ID these please, and how much they worth?

Deal kinda seems to good to be true. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. Nic

Anybody know any south american fish importers

What kind of fish are you looking for? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. Nic

8000 gal Shark Tank Build

Looking fwd to seeing this done. What are the future inhabitants? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. Nic

UPDATE OF FEMALE HENLEI X P14 HYBRID

Very nice. That is a stunning ray Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. Nic

single pup born 9/6

To my house? Beautiful pup knh Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. Nic

Hybrid part 2

Very curious to see how she turns out. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. Nic

Cool new P14's

Very nice Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. Nic

He finally got the job done!

👍 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. Nic

BD Pup - Sept 2014 Update

Amazing collection.... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. Nic

Hows it going?

Welcome to Mfk. How is south Philly treating you? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. Nic

A cool indoor tree?

A pot large enough to support good root growth and also be stable to hold a tall tree.. Some t5 ho lights would be good for supplemental lights.. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. Nic

Never seen a more beautiful ray

Could be something with the collection area. Maybe locals do not allow people in... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. Nic

New Henlie Pups

That's always been his way. Lol. I was never hiding ;) This app allows me to be a ninja:) But I've been starting to feel inspired. ;) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. Nic

New Henlie Pups

You know he is hiding some good stuff Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. Nic

Never seen a more beautiful ray

I feel that I need one of those badly. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store