Search results

1. M

Florida Frost taking care of invasive exotics problem?

wat do u mean?? i can make money off cane toads lol?? if it pays for college, ill do it xD i onlyl see like 20+ whenever i go out at night when its warm, sometimes there as big as my hand, i always rid of them oh, and i found a dead brown anole under a brick as well as a greenhouse frog...
  2. M

if you know japanese, then help xD

i want to visit japan soooooo badly I have to thank them for soooooooooo much giant monsters anime video games ......this laptop xD and so much moar
  3. M

Earthquake in Haiti

ya i know being the poorest country in the western hemisphere, getting it back into shape could take forever as soon as this texting thing works, im gonna donate
  4. M

Earthquake in Haiti

im sure u guys heard about the natural catastrophe that happened yesterday the people who were already struggling with a poor economy this is just like the 2004 tsunami..... its sooooo sad.... man, all my haitian friends must be feeling horrible = (
  5. M

im not surprised, how many types of writing do u need lol?? and symbols especially xD
  6. M

lmao, im not too familiar with the writing, but hiranga and katakana make sense
  7. M

Attitude..........

O_O
  8. M

lmao, ya i can understand now, but its no surprise its so confusing
  9. M

insanly wierd snake

lol @ u dropping it take the bite like a man xD
  10. M

Florida Frost taking care of invasive exotics problem?

my two plecostomus i wild caught died in our pond, nothing native i also found 3 canetoads huddled under a brick, so i did away with them
  11. M

hmm.... i think i get it, thanks lol, so is "ei" an exception??
  12. M

kinda lol, im just asking if "ei" one is an exception??? http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Reisen_Udongein_Inaba click on the music note and listen to hear name listen to how the "ei" is together in her first name, but seperate in her middle
  13. M

can anyone tell me why ei is said "only" to be pronounced = ay but ive heard ei pronounced as eh-ee, or eh-ih???
  14. M

Falling iguana's...

id heard of this happening years ago id so keep a baby, if i found one, tho theyd be less likely to survive the cold
  15. M

My Plated Lizard

cute im thinking about getting one, ever since i got a 30 gal tank for $20 :P
  16. M

why is he..........???

he doesn't look any different, hes just doing that
  17. M

why is he..........???

i came back from a 2wk vacation to find my axolotl (6in long) floating on the surface they he got scared and swam into his hiding place and now he is walking around with his 2nd 1/2 lifted, (tail up) he was stuffed before we left, and the filter was on, and the water is like 9in deep
  18. M

please gimme an idea

u know what, its been done, but whatever lol, i turned a hanger and a rubber band into a bow and arrow xD that was fun as a kid lol
  19. M

please gimme an idea

LMAO, i waited 3hrs, but no one xD (that was last wk) anyway, i was only asking for ideas my idea is supposed to develop from one of yours
  20. M

please gimme an idea

alright c'mon man, dont tell me uve NEVER left an assignment till the last day, its not like it was assigned a month ago, moar like a week xD not that i havent left month long assignments till the night before theyre due everyone does that
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store