Search results

1. J

What car would you buy?

sti.
  2. J

CHANNA PIC'S.....ONE'S I MISSED LAST TIME

those are beautiful specimens. great captures and thanks for sharing. What kind of fish is that in the middle, in the 7th picture down?
  3. J

Who's The Oldest/Youngest MFK!

24 here. i'm sure some mfkers are signing up their toddlers by now.
  4. J

750 Gallons for $50.00!

i bet everyone just checked craigslist after reading this. that is awesome. fill it up already.
  5. J

5-6" JARDINI & GREEN TERROR

The GT is gone. The jar is left behind. $60 takes him/her.
  6. J

NEW T CONCEPTS (very unoffical)

there should be a contest for the next mfk shirt... hint hint...
  7. J

The Correct Way To Arrest A Terrorist

true.. the key to a good defense is also having a good offense.
  8. J

If this doesn't get sold this week, it's going to lfs. Sorry for crappy photos. notice the blemish on the jars head on third pic- i heard him hit the top of the tank last night. i'm sure he's fine.
  9. J

Fiberglass Tanks?

that's kinda shocking. one would think it would be the other way around. i think this is a great alternative in aquaria and I will probably end up doing the same for when some of the fish i keep get nice and chunky- rather than setting up a kiddie pool(not that there's anything wrong with that-...
  10. J

What do you keep with your pikes?

i really appreciate this thread, b/c i failed twice with 2 lepidotas that I had to separate. Earlier last year, I managed a peaceful cohabitation of one lepidota with a JD and an oscar. I found that lepidotas and lenticulas eventually ease up on each other as long as there are dithers, plenty of...
  11. J

$70 for both. PM an offer or for pictures.
  12. J

360 gallon build

:drool::popcorn:
  13. J

I will be away for awhile and cannot watch over them. Looking to have them gone by next week. 5-6" $80 OBO - Jardini Arowana (w/ both barbels :thumbsup:lol) The GT is free with the purchase, but it can also be sold separate. >4" $10 OBO - A. Rivulatus Green Terror Female - Probably right...
  14. J

So sad :( (NON-FISH RELATED)

saw the original to this. mad world version def. creates another atmosphere. thanks for sharing. I love the talent in this world.
  15. J

HOT IMPORT NIGHT PICS

thanks for sharing, i havent been to one since 03...
  16. J

may be a stupid question, but.....

Definitely go check it out at least. If it's in good condition I'm sure you can rig up a decent diy. Hopefully it comes with the pumps. Just imagine the crazy amount bioballs/scrubbies on one those things- and you said, "a bunch of pool filters"... :ROFL:
  17. J

Scarlet Pink Jack Dempseys

thanks for clarifying. :thumbsup:
  18. J

Ghetto DIY Picture Thread

by far my favorite. :ROFL:
  19. J

WHAT IS IT????????????

i caught something like that, a bit smaller tho, over at the damn in plainsboro. your nephew's expression towards the fish is priceless btw.
  20. J

'Midas'...touch

that looks sweet. is that a blue base or is the lighting just fooling me all together?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store