Search results

1. D

FS | 960 Gallon acrylic tank setup | $4500 | Phoenix, AZ | Picking-Shipping

Thanks for the support, guys...! It's nice to hear from so many of you - been a long time. Yes, I still have almost all of those fish - two, four, even ten years later... :) The relocation of 16 systems and a few hundred fish to Phoenix was a multi-month challenge, but it was a success. Now the...
  2. D

Thanks for the inquiry. The stand is 33" tall.
  3. D

Thanks! It's in great shape and will be a great tank for someone's monster fish. I'm just migrating my efforts to large-scale outdoor aquatic setups, aquaponics, etc., and I won't be needing this beast any longer.
  4. D

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 960 Gallon acrylic tank setup What are your prices?: 4500 tank only 6000 everything Where are you located?: Phoenix, AZ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: It's been awhile... Hope everyone has been well...
  5. D

FS | 720 Gallon 1-1/2-inch Acrylic Tank with Steel Stand | $2400 | Phoenix AZ | Picking-Shipping

For everyone out there outside of my delivery range, you can get a quote from www.uship.com, coordinate the pickup and delivery, and still have this in your place before Christmas... :)
  6. D

FS | 720 Gallon 1-1/2-inch Acrylic Tank with Steel Stand | $2400 | Phoenix AZ | Picking-Shipping

San Diego is still within the 8-hour driving range limit, so it would come out to ~$1000 for the dual forklift rental, trailer rental, and mileage. Text me at 562-726-7401 is you want to work out the details. Thanks~!
  7. D

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 720 Gallon 1-1/2-inch Acrylic Tank with Steel Stand What are your prices?: 2400 Where are you located?: Phoenix AZ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: I have for sale a 720G (96" Tall x 48" Wide x 36"...
  8. D

For Sale | 720G Complete Acrylic System | $3500 | Phoenix AZ 85043 | Pickup and Able to Ship

UPDATE: The tank CAN be separated from the steel stand without damaging the acrylic. The stainless steel trim going around the base of the tank/top of the stand CAN be removed without damaging the acrylic. A thick piece of plywood is separating the tank from the steel stand's top support...
  9. D

For Sale | 720G Complete Acrylic System | $3500 | Phoenix AZ 85043 | Pickup and Able to Ship

This massive tank still looking for a new home... Only $2100 if you pick it up in Phoenix. $3100 delivered in SoCal...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store