Search results

1. G

Id please

The shop keeper said it was a guppy, however he also has a 9 pound channel cat labled as an irridesent shark.. the mouth is angled upwards
  2. G

Id please

No worries, I'm sure someone will come along knowing what I got!
  3. G

Id please

Even if she wasnt preggers there would still be a slight gravid spot visable, I see absolutely none on her.
  4. G

Id please

The body is to long and narrow for it to be a mosquito fish or guppy. It lacks the gonopan(spelling? The male livebearer fin) and the gravid spot. Sent from my YP-GS1 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. G

Id please

I just purchased this fish from a feeder tank. Im guessing its a native and my guess is a pike killifish but I would like to know your guesses please Sent from my YP-GS1 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. G

5 Gallon tadpole madtom

She actually cruises along quite alot for a catfish. Especially with food in the water Sent from my YP-GS1 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. G

5 Gallon tadpole madtom

Well this is a before and aftr picture. There is one 2" tadpole madtom and about 3 or 4 ghost shrimp. Ill get a picture of tommy when i feed him tomorrow. What do you think of the aquascaping? Sent from my YP-GS1 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. G

Breeding "king" betta

Something im hoping for is to get the king betta's size and the vt's finage. juss kinda experimenting to see what i can get!
  9. G

Breeding "king" betta

well shortly after the eggs started hatching i thought that the male ate all the children, so i took him out and the tank sat for a day with the sponge filter running. well i thought it was time to try and breed the bettas again so i started using air tubing to syphon out the debris and saw...
  10. G

Breeding "king" betta

well right now my male is juss a little over 3", it has plakat fin's on it. Its a beautiful fish, really is. I'm hoping that I can get the females body color and the males fins and size
  11. G

Breeding "king" betta

UPDATE: I juss removed the female due to the fact she started eating eggs from the nest.. such a good mommy! haha
  12. G

Breeding "king" betta

It's basically juss a giant betta. and for conditioning i had the female in a 1.5 and the male in a 2.5 side by side for a week and fed them hikari sinking carnivore, brine shrimp, and freeze dried blood worms.
  13. G

Breeding "king" betta

Okay, what i have is a male King betta from petco (red and blue) thats darker colored but the fins are very bright. The female is a female veiltail from petsmart (white body with neon red fins). The setup is a 5.5 gallon filled with 4" of water covered with artificial plants floating around and...
  14. G

Triops

I'm juss curious, who all here has had experiance with them? Any species will do, currently i am working on my 6 attempt and it seems i may have it this time. So, my question to you is what all did you do to hatch/raise your triops? Tank specs, diet, water used, etc. pics to if you have any!
  15. G

Some pics of my triops newberryi

could you tell everyone what you did to hatch them and keep them alive? I juss hatched some and of the 20 larva only about 5 or 6 are still alive (they're a little more then a day old)
  16. G

unknown florida fish

They're several of them in the pond. you see silver fish popping the top constantly, some jumping out of the water even. Thanks for the ID everyone.
  17. G

unknown florida fish

But the thing is this is a freshwater pond.
  18. G

unknown florida fish

I am visiting my grandparents and was fishing in a retention pond for bass when I caught this. its about 15" long and hit on a white twistertail. it had no teeth, can anyone help me id this fish?
  19. G

Pumpkinseed compatibility.

My con's (2 pairs and a solitary female) in a 55 get along great with the other inhabitants. One of which is a 3" female Orangespot sunfish
  20. G

fish to green in 10 gallon.

Well, you could get away with convicts but you'd be better off with a 20 for cons. Maybe some guppies or other live bearers?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store