Search results

1. J

Meow!?!?!

clown loach?
  2. J

16 F00TER Tank!!

Bigger is better but that pvc has gotta go. All that length is crying for some large driftwood.
  3. J

diy python siphon

Here you go
  4. J

sand recommendations?

Try a hardware store first. If that fails a pool supply store will have it. Pool sand is just silica sand, usually a 29 to 50 grit. The color can vary depending on the brand. Go with the 50lb bag as rallysman said. Good luck.
  5. J

450gal Malawi tank

Nice tank! Good choice with the african theme. It doesnt hurt to change things up once in a while.
  6. J

Double Mouthed Trout

Story Here :screwy:
  7. J

snakehead terror!!!

Saw it a while back. I wouldnt watch this sober, the stronger the drink, the more laughs youll get.
  8. J

Ten Reasons to wait for the PS3

The PS3 has 1080p support and IMO thats worth 400 - 500 right there. Everything is going HD so why not make it progressive.
  9. J

PETA’s New Comic for Kids: Taking Aim at Dads Who Fish

"And it doesn’t do any good for your daddy to throw them back in the water, either. Fish who are impaled and thrown back in the water swim away with a horrible bloody wound, and with no fish doctors around to take care of them, many slowly die!" Why is PETA attacking conservation programs...
  10. J

How frickin' cool is this?!?!

Yeah, that pic is shopped. But a great concept regardless.
  11. J

pacman frog

Nice frog. Reminds me of an albino pac I once owned. He ever bite you? I remeber getting snagged once and it was quite a cut.
  12. J

MONSTER TURTLES!!!!

Wow, thats and incredilbe snapper. Has to be wild caught though. Its at least 30 or 40 years old.
  13. J

Worst Shipment ever.... turn out good thou...

Sounds like a severe lack of time management on his end. Had he not shipped fish before? Good luck with the other 2!
  14. J

fish surgery

lol! :ROFL:
  15. J

Building My 15,000 Gallon Mini Mega Tank

Im dying to see more pics of your larger tanks fully stocked. You wouldnt happen to have a site or more pics you could post?
  16. J

Pythons are amazing!

The DIY yourself verison is about half the price and is quite easy to construct. Here is one of the better guides to building your own. DIY Python Article
  17. J

November 2005 Photo Of The Month Voting - LOAD WARNING 36 PIX

Really great batch of photos! The dragon eel (31) has my vote though, the color and timing is perfect.
  18. J

Building My 15,000 Gallon Mini Mega Tank

What an investment. More money in the tanks than the house itself most likely.
  19. J

Gila Monster

Ive kept gilas in the past. Being born and raised in AZ your going to see one sooner or later. They are quite a sight and a most unusual reptile. If your planning on keeping one make certain you read up on gilas and use extreme caution when handling them. They are rather shy animals but dont be...
  20. J

CABELAS NATIVE TANK

Those tanks look amazing. Cant wait till the cabelas opens here in phoenix within the next year or so.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store