Search results

1. P

3-4 inch Florida gar

It can take a few days for a gar to adjust. Keep your lights off while he gets used to the tank to lower stress make sure all your water parameters are correct Sent from my SCH-I800 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. P

New flowerhorn

the color is great with the black gravel, my camera just sucks. i dont have any specific questions i was just wondering if anyone had any tips about them or if there were any differences about keeping them from the majority of other sa/ca cichlids. he has already killed the 3 comets, 1 each...
  3. P

New flowerhorn

Loves cichlid gold medium floating pellets Sent from my SCH-I800 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. P

New flowerhorn

I picked up a 75 for my bedroom to help keep my air moist, alot cooler than a stupid humidifier if you ask me lol. Had it set up cycling it with a bunch of $.26 comets for a month and a half while I decided what to put in it. I finally decided yesterday and I picked up a flowerhorn from petsmart...
  5. P

2/25/12*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92882

pm me total price with shipping for 0442 0482 and 0481 :) those 3 look like they would make a beautiful tangled mess in my 75
  6. P

what should i stock

hopefully everything works out and "bruce" will be my entire stocklist ;)
  7. P

Getting a Clown Knife to eat frozen instead of live?

most definitley time to try masivore. good job getting him off feeders
  8. P

what should i stock

there is an aba aba in the marketplace that im trying to get :) hopefully i can get it to start growing more
  9. P

16"+ Aba aba Knife, 6" Pike Cichlid. MIlwaukee WI. PU/Meet ONLY.

how far would you be willing to drive to meet for bruce?
  10. P

WC Peacock bass, Chicagoland area-p/u only

wouldnt want to meet near dubuque ia would ya?
  11. P

what should i stock

i went and picked up some black gravel for substrate and a new master test kit as i dont know what happened to my old one. tank is starting to look good hopefully the cycle wont take too long im getting antsy even though i have no idea what im going to stock. what would go well with a black...
  12. P

what should i stock

will do, i was talking to my gf last night showing her a bunch of diff options seeing what she likes. she's helping me decide, which is nice cause my ex was a fish hating biznitch
  13. P

what should i stock

i dont mind fish that will outgrow it because it creates diversity ;) the fish can move and i get to redo the stock list that i watch at night. i spent the money on the 75 because its all the larger i feel comfortable putting on my second floor. otherwise i would have just setup my 6' tank up...
  14. P

what should i stock

like i said im not worried about if they will outgrow the tank, i have an empty 150 and 2 empty 300s ;) thanks though
  15. P

what should i stock

i decided my bedroom was too dry with the furnace running so i picked up a 75 to setup as freshwater to help keep my air nice and moist. right now its a bare bottom with a pair of marineland emporer 400 hob's i have the ability to upgrade tank size for the fish if i decide on something that...
  16. P

RTC and Oscar Good Idea???

you said no nitrates? no nitrates means your tank hasnt cycled yet which is a bad thing for a 12" rtc let alone a rtc with an oscar
  17. P

Love/Hate relationship with the LFS

ah nice, hopefully it will do better for you than my orange spotted has
  18. P

Green Moray Questions???

if you do the pond for eel make sure your water level is a good ways down from the top of the walls, eels do like to jump every now and again lol
  19. P

INSPIRE ME PLEASE!!!!

lol i know it would be big enough lol it would also have my whitemouth, snowflake, emperor angel, dogface puffer, peacock grouper, orange toadfish etc. it would have a nice reef style setup in the center with plenty of room around the outside for the bamboos to swim. its 30" deep btw.
  20. P

Love/Hate relationship with the LFS

orange spotted goby right? mine has never sifted my sand for me :( does like to perch on the rocks and sit and look pretty along with being a bossy little turd.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store