Search results

1. J

Want to Buy  125g+ tank

Looking to buy any large 6' L tank. Deeper the better. Prefer closer to 200g.
  2. J

Converting salt water sump to freshwater help

Ok I think I know where my misunderstanding is coming from. In my sump the barrier between drop chamber and the media chamber does not have a flow space under it to where it has to flow through the media..
  3. J

Do you have a pic of yours? I watched his submerged sump video which would be what mine is and he doesn't show the media in it. Just like filter floss or bio balls in the drop area, and then simply just simple media scattered across the middle area? Nothing special about it?
  4. J

I don't know where the media goes. First ever sump setup
  5. J

Here it is a bit more cleaner
  6. J

I've never run a sump wet/dry setup before. And I'm picking up a tank that has a 75g sump but was originally a saltwater tank. How do I convert it to freshwater? And what filter traction media do I put in and where? Imma need pics or illustration to help understand. I've looked online and it...
  7. J

Healing tank for child. Need opinions.

It's actually a little closer to home. He's my 6 week old baby brother. And that's what I'm thinking. I just am not a fan of goldfish. Just too bland in my opinion. My dad threw out the native tank idea since I live on a lake. And it'd be nice for him to see the kinds of fish we go fishing for...
  8. J

I was thinking mollies and sword tails with maybe a school of silver dollars. And than maybe some more exotic plecos. Definitely like the sand bottom drift wood and Boulder landscape scheme. I'm just a fan of geos for the relaxing way they move. They aren't fast, have great colors without being...
  9. J

So my baby brother is currently at riley's children hospital in Indianapolis indiana for a softball sized tumor in his brain. It's a very terrifying time for my whole family as he's only 6 weeks old. Well I got the green light from my step mom to setup a fish tank for him. Something he can get...
  10. J

FS | 300g 4x4x2 | $650 OBO! | Eastvale 92880 | Pickup

Wish you were closer to indiana. I'd pick it up tomorrow... glws tho
  11. J

WTB | Large aquarium | $400 | South bend indiana | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Large aquarium What are your prices?: 400 Where are you located?: South bend indiana Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Got to the green light to start keeping fish again. Been out of the hobby for 2 years and...
  12. J

150+ gallon tank N/W indiana

Looking for a 150+ gallon tank in north western indiana but will to drive as far as Chicago or indy to get for the right deal. With or without fish. Thanks in advance. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. J

Looking for large aquariums north IN

Sweet. I'll check em out. I want to do a huge native setup. I really want a 300g to do it with.. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. J

Getting out of the hobby asking 3500 p/u 46319

Location? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. J

Looking for large aquariums north IN

I have relocated to the south bend area of Indiana. I have been out of the hobby for a while. On a budget but I'm looking for some large tanks. I want to get back to where i was before selling all my fish. Just tanks or tanks and fish. 120g or bigger please. TIA Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A...
  16. J

Getting back in the hobby

Well I been out of the hobby for a while regretfully. And curious if anyone knows of any good vendors for gar, bowfin, or native type fish. All my old vendors are no longer around. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to go exotic or native. Sent from my HTC One using...
  17. J

Crayfish

Nothing fancy.. normal creek crayfish, just need to find a vendor or something. Looking to perfect my alligator biotope and dont want want to introduce foreign bodies like leeches or parasites. Any help? Tia Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. J

My new pick up!

Thank you! He has a gimp pectoral fin that is healing up nicely! Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. J

My new pick up!

I want to build on to get the footprint i want. Not stuck with factory footprint. Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store