Search results

1. A

FS | Scourer Pads 35 pks (6 to a pk) | $35 | 07676 NJ | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Scourer Pads 35 pks (6 to a pk) What are your prices?: 35 Where are you located?: 07676 NJ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hey all, I have 35 unopened packs of these scourer pads-6 to a pack No shipping at...
  2. A

FS | 500 gallon Acrylic tank | $1600 | Washington Township NJ | Pickup

Someone is coming tomorrow, will keep everyone posted!
  3. A

00kevin I had 2 breeding pairs that sounds familiar, it’s been a while lol Started selling things around that point as my first son was born in 2012 How are they doing!?!?
  4. A

00kevin I had 2 breeding pairs that sounds familiar, it’s been a while lol Started selling things around that point as my first son was born in 2012 How are they doing!?!?
  5. A

FS | 44 gallon Acrylic sump tank | $100 | Washington Township NJ | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 44 gallon Acrylic sump tank What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: Washington Township NJ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hey all, I’m selling my 44 gallon Acrylic sump tank. Minor scratches here...
  6. A

Thanks guys, I’ll keep you posted! Here’s a pic of her :eek:
  7. A

Hey all! Someone has showed interest in the tank and will be picking it up Sunday-if anything falls through, I will repost here. Thank you everyone John
  8. A

Hey guys! 00kevin I think it's 3/4 in thick. Fiat4, that's just for the tank, and I will take some pics later tonight and send them to you as well. All pms replied to And I will post pics here as well Thanks!
  9. A

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 500 gallon Acrylic tank What are your prices?: 1600 Where are you located?: Washington Township NJ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hi all, Up for sale is my 500 gallon acrylic tank. Dimensions are 8ft long...
  10. A

480 gallon acrylic tank for sale PU NNJ 07676

bumpo for trades, I'm looking for baitrunner reels like shimano...hunting equipment...le me know what you have
  11. A

480 gallon acrylic tank for sale PU NNJ 07676

i know right! i'm in no rush to sell, and don't mind keeping it either ;) had a 125 as the sump tank, with 2in piping to a big mag drive pump :) my friend took that setup lol
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store