Search results

1. S

FS/FT Leptobotia Elongata Loach size 8" to 9" $200 OBO PU Only SoCal 92844

Would you consider shipping at all? I am a buyer for $200 if you'll consider shipping. Thanks, Samps
  2. S

Red Bay Snook

I have about a 14" Red Bay that I may be willing to part with (For the right price) if you can find someone here locally willing to come here and bag him up. I am in Lakeland, FL and he is a huge, gorgeous fish... :)
  3. S

720 Gallons (Jonesboro, GA) pickup only

Wondering if you could explain/show how it's filtrated. Thanks
  4. S

14" Clown Knife/ 13" Irridescent Shark- PICKUP ONLY - LAKELAND, FL

What do you mean? I live on the 3rd planet too... heh
  5. S

Noone wants these guys for FREE?? Come on now...
  6. S

Forum Nazis got me on the last one... http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...d.php?t=261757 I was selling these guys at one point but the buyer could not make it up due to his work schedule. I am offering these guys for free to anyone with ADEQUATE HOUSING for them. I don't want to see my...
  7. S

14" Clown Knife & 12" Irridescent Shark -FL

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...d.php?t=261757 I was selling these guys at one point but the buyer could not make it up due to his work schedule. I am offering these guys for free to anyone with ADEQUATE HOUSING for them. I don't want to see my pets getting stuck in any tank less than...
  8. S

Trying to figure out gallons... Help please

Going to pick it up today @ 3:30!! Just got off the phone with the guy... Pics tonight. ;)
  9. S

After reading the ad closely, the tank is mounted to the stand so I figured he is calculating that in. Even so, that is a hellah nice, large tank for 3 bones. I will take pics if I get it. Calling him tomorrow...
  10. S

Seriously? Holy mother... I thought it was in the 300gal range.. *Sigh* Gotta jump on it. Guy is asking $300.00 w/built in overflows... Thx so much for the help guys! -Samps
  11. S

Anyone have any idea how many gallons these measurments add up to? I'm on the road and don't have a ton of time to research. 108" L x 36" W x 72" H Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, -Samps
  12. S

6'' Cuban $25.00,FL,shipping available

What part of Florida? I have a 14" clown Knife or a 15" Irridescent Shark I'd like to trade you if you're interested... Samps
  13. S

Fish For Sale in Lakeland, FL

Sorry to all of those who have sent me messages. I have been out of state on business for the past 3 weeks. I have sent notices to each of you who have inquired. Thanks, Samps
  14. S

Fish For Sale in Lakeland, FL

Since I haven't heard from my contact in Miami, I am putting these beasts back up for sale. I feel like they are great prices for some nice fish! Here's the link: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261757 Give me a shout on here or email @ VTie@yahoo.com Thanks...
  15. S

Red Devil - Sarasota, FL - Pick Up Only

I definitely have room for it... I have a 180, 150, 125, 110, 70 and an empty 55 running now. Anyone whos been to my place know I take care of my fish. :) The best I can do is meet you 1/2 way to Lakeland which is about 30min for both of us. Let me know man... :)
  16. S

Iridescent Shark and Clown Knife (Florida-No Shipping)

Got your message but was out of state on business. My apologies. Left you a pm and can do a meeting in Yeehaw anytime this week except for Saturday morning (morning to early afternoon) Sunday and Monday. Glad they're going to a good home. Thanks, Samps
  17. S

Move to the east coast and help take these guys off my hands! haha
  18. S

Unfortunately no. :( However, I would be willing to meet @ Yeehaw Junction (1/2 way point) for an additional $20.00 for gas.
  19. S

Noone in FL?? I thought these prices were ok...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store