Search results

1. L

BulkReefSupply Group buy May 2012

We have a group buy going for this week. If anyone is interested, i need you BRS account name and you last name via pm. we are in need of 3 person to complete the group.
  2. L

Vicenza 260 65 gallons bow front- cracked frame question/fix

i attached the picture direct instead of the link to my photobucket account
  3. L

Vicenza 260 65 gallons bow front- cracked frame question/fix

Hi, i have a Vicenza 260 as in the title that i bought used and i just now realized that the top frame is cracked in the back of the aquarium. i've attached a picture of the part below. the frame on this tank is like an inverted U shape and the glass slide in at about 50% of the height ans...
  4. L

Quick 125 Gallon Re-seal question

Dang, i'll try not to make the same mistake. i was checking mine yesterday and i'm not sure how i'll smooth the silicone because being a flat back hex, the 2 front glass pane à 45 degree can't really be smooted with a spoon otherwise the layer of silicone is going to be thin. think i going to...
  5. L

Cycling with used products

well the bacteries are so much in the water but when i meant that i took 40 gallons on my tank, that include water from doing gravel vacum so you get at the same time fish poop and left over food. and i transfered a few plans to
  6. L

My New Rays =)

Awesome! i'll have to make a ray tank someday
  7. L

Cycling with used products

it did exactly that on my 220G, took halk the media and 40% of my other tank (90G about 40 gallons ) waited 4 days and borrowed a dozen gold fish from my local pet store that i took back after a week. never saw any spike of amonia nor nitrite so i started adding my "regular" fish after a week...
  8. L

canopy plans for 240g

Here's mine, there are a few pics int my photobucket account. At that length, you might want to consider doing it in 2 parts. It way easier to remove if you need to when you alone and that's only a 6 foots tank so i don't imagine lifting a 8 foots one :screwy...
  9. L

Quick 125 Gallon Re-seal question

Keep it coming, i have to do mine in a few weeks, it's a flat back hex 90G and the thing is really unsetelling:nilly:
  10. L

Hi there!

Well, i guess that makes 5 posts :)
  11. L

Hi there!

90 gallons stock list: 8 Frontosa Bulu Boint cyan blue 2 Mastacembalus Elipsifer eels ( 4 more on the way soon ) 4 Ancistrus 220G gallons stock list: 20-25 Tropheus morii Kiriza "kaiser II" ( started with 8 ) 20-25 Leptosoma Jumbo Kingima Tricolor( started with 8 ) 5 Julidochromis transcriptus...
  12. L

Hi there!

For those interested, here's a video feeding the Elipsifer and Frontosa with Blood worm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA_fh0OHGSA It's my girlfriend account, i'm to lazy to keep anyting up there :grinno:
  13. L

Hi there!

Here's a pic of my 90 gallons with fronts/elipsifer eels 220 gallons with mainly Tropheus/leptosoma for now
  14. L

Hi there!

Well, gues this is the best place to start! My name is Martin and i'm mainly into Tanganyika tanks. i've been around for some time but never actually posted, i'm a crawler coming out of the shadow!
  15. L

Canadian Member Resources

What best way then to make my first official post since i registered:hitting: first from quebec as far as i can see Name: Martin Brunoro Location: Vercheres, Quebec Contact: PM Interests: Frontosa, Elipsifer eels :headbang2, Tropheus, Leptosoma, Occelatus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store