Search results

1. SuperDave

Hello there

Hello and welcome, lots of good info here :)
  2. SuperDave

newby

Hello and welcome along :)
  3. SuperDave

Noob Alert

hello and welcome along :D
  4. SuperDave

Hi everyone!

Sounds great, Hello and welcome along :D
  5. SuperDave

Haven't been around in a while...

Hello and welcome back :D
  6. SuperDave

Newbie...

hello and welcome along :D
  7. SuperDave

Hello from south africa

8. SuperDave

Hello Everyone!

9. SuperDave

My Leiarius pictus

My GH stays between 4d to 7d and the KH between 6d to 10d. As far as using strips, I've had the most success with the ones I'm using from JBL. I've spent the 80 dollars on liquid Serra test kit but its just to much. I only test my water 6 to 9 times a year anyway when I'm bored. But I...
  10. SuperDave

My Leiarius pictus

Hi thanks, I feed a combination of shrimps without shell stuffed with carnivore pellets and standard frozen fish from the pet store to include some sinking pleco chips. Its been a trial and error really and I just keep moving forward with the types of food that I have success with. I use...
  11. SuperDave

My Leiarius pictus

I live in Germany and I asked the local petstore guy to help me find a catfish that would not grow to stupid big and would do well with other fish. So I just got lucky :)
  12. SuperDave

My Leiarius pictus

Oh man, thats really sweet set up, when I have more time I will watch all of those videos. Outstanding job on that set up :)
  13. SuperDave

Fish Story Aquarium and Rescue, Naples, FL; two 4500 gal 13'x13'x4.5'

Some Epic fish there man, Nice :)
  14. SuperDave

My Leiarius pictus

Hi thank you, its 570 Gallon, 9.8 feet long, 2.9 Feet wide and 2.6 feet high :)
  15. SuperDave

Hello All

16. SuperDave

My Leiarius pictus

Here are some pics from today. :)
  17. SuperDave

new guy

18. SuperDave

Hello MFK

Hello and welcome, good luck with your next upgrade :D
  19. SuperDave

new old guy

Thats crazy about your house, glad you and the dogs made it out safe. Lots of good people and information here to help you get back on that horse. Best of luck with your new projects :D
  20. SuperDave

New Guy

Hello and welcome Garrett, I served myself in the Army as a M1A1 Tank Commander. I know that it can be a pain to put our hobbies on hold or have to start and stop tank set ups for deployments and stuff. Lots of good people and information here, glad to see you back in the action and hope to...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store