Search results

1. thor meeki

Start of planted 10g

Looks good. What lighting are you using? Sent from DROID RAZR
  2. thor meeki

FS or ft south Chicago land a breeding pair of Vieja Zonatum

Very nice, you shouldn't have trouble finding a new home for them.
  3. thor meeki

FS or ft south Chicago land a breeding pair of Vieja Zonatum

Lol, did a google image search for Vieja Zonatum, & this popped up. Once again nice fish. Have you seen aqua mojo's big male? That thing is friggen baws hog.
  4. thor meeki

PARACHROMIS LOISELLEI

um, "like" :) nice fish/photo
  5. thor meeki

Pinterest?

My girlfriend is a big fan. It's like a virtual cork board to pin things you like, so others may see them also. Alot of arts, crafts, food recipes ect... Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. thor meeki

Finally Quit Smoking

Congratulations on being smoke free. I quit april 26th 2011. It's getting close to a year now. Did it cold turkey, that really is the only way to do it. Smoked for 15 years, & I've tried many many times to quit. Cold turk was the only thing that worked. Good luck to your new life. Sent from...
  7. thor meeki

New Umbee Growouts Chaos!

I don't care what everyone else thinks. If you get a fish looking like the one in your last pic, it's time to do something. It looks like about one, or two beatings away from death. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. thor meeki

Synspilum Owners

Mine started showing when he was around nine or ten inches long. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. thor meeki

125 lake nicaragua tank

Your fish look good & healthy. That setup looks like it works for now. I like it. The scull makes it "tuff" tho...;) Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. thor meeki

"NEW" FIREMOUTHS

They look great. One of my all time favorites. Got to love their stand offs, & flaring, without all the murder. Lol Good luck. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. thor meeki

Carpintis, Black Belt and Guttulatum

Crispy! :) Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. thor meeki

My syn pair

Thank you for the kind words guys. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. thor meeki

My syn pair

Thank you, yeah, I've been hooked on them ever since aquamojo posted pics of his a few years back. Thanks. Thanks. Thank you. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. thor meeki

My syn pair

Thank you. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. thor meeki

fishman09's F1 Red Devil Growth Thread

Great looking rd. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. thor meeki

My syn pair

Thanks for the complements btw. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. thor meeki

My syn pair

No, nothing yet. I've had to separate them twice. The female was getting bullied. Put them back together recently, & they seem to be getting along really well. Hopefully they hit it off, I think they look their best together. Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. thor meeki

My syn pair

It's been a long time since I've done an update.... Anyway, the male is from rapps. He's about a year old, aprox 12" long tl. The female is from bluegrass aquatics. She's about three years old, aprox 8" long tl. Sorry for the cloudy water. Play sand is very dusty. Thanks for looking. Sent from...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store