Search results

1. P

Is this normal reed fish behaviour?

I've had ropefish in the past, but I've never seen them display this type of behavior. Most of the time they hang out on the bottom. Is it eating? Does it seem unhealthy at all? It seems to look healthy from the picture.
  2. P

75g fish tank/stand/lights/filters for sale Long Island

Just looking to get rid of it take it all for $325
  3. P

75g fish tank/stand/lights/filters for sale Long Island

Just got rid of the rest of my stock. I took these pics recently. Everything is a little dirty from taking everything out and just needs to be washed up. The tank is in good condition. May need to be resealed soon as the silicone is starting to peel off a little bit but its currently holds water...
  4. P

Best schooling fish.

my bad I thought you wanted to get rid of the rays and make room for some schooling fish. Anyway if your looking for a little bigger rainbowfish are perfect. They are so colorful and active. I had a school of bosemanis with two of my bichirs and they really livened up the tank
  5. P

Best schooling fish.

Do a school of 60-80 exodons. Very active and awesome swarmers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiXbOhKlQQ
  6. P

Taking down my 75, LOTS OF FISH/STUFF FOR SALE!

Most rainbows I've seen are $15 at least, and that is for the smaller ones. Large fish with good color are going to be at least $20-25. My red one is about 4.5" long and I paid $25 for him when he was 2.5" because of his exceptional color. Regardless, the price is still amazing for these fish.
  7. P

Rainbowfish are still for sale these are very nice fish (especially the red) take them all for $45 most pet shops will charge you $20-$30 a fish
  8. P

Wow I am an idiot, I had the wrong number listed-____- my phone number is 6313278826
  9. P

It's dirty right now but it just needs some cleaning up. I am selling the tank only with the bio balls I do not have a pump.
  10. P

I will let you know I just have to sell my rainbowfish first.
  11. P

Yes I have two aqueon quietflow 55/75 filters im asking $40 for both
  12. P

Ropefish and bichirs are gone.
  13. P

I have decided to give away my bichirs and ropefish if anyone is interested. As for the rainbow fish, I feel that the red is really an exceptional fish and I cant just give it away (Asking $30) The bosemanis are very nice too but I am less hesitant to negotiate (Asking $40 for all 6). Prices are...
  14. P

Oh I almost forgot I also have one ropefish about 12" long who is also very healthy
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store