Search results

1. B

Pit Bulls

alright i wont go on a tyraid... pitbulls=unconditional love to all the people who say otherwise **** off. i bought my first pit 2 months b4 the birth of my son they are and have been inseperable since his birth(partly because he holds onto her tail and gets dragged around the house) my second...
  2. B

Pit Bulls

my baby with my babies. americas favorite dog for generations now hated and demonized in the media, because of hateful/misinformed people. PUNISH THE DEED NOT THE BREED!
  3. B

this isnt right at all!!

a lfs near me has a kiddie pool (about 200gal) with 4! nurse sharks ranging in size from 3.5 to 4 feet. the clerk took me downstairs to show me like it was the coolest thing ever, then i asked him if he'd like it if I kept him in my spare bedroom with 3 other *******s for the rest of his life...
  4. B

Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

i would literally sell my soul for that tank (50,000). any takers, please
  5. B

Building a 1700 gallon Shark Tank by black tip

simply amazing.. i dont know what else to say but amazing.
  6. B

new 360g big bruisers comm tank

sit back and be proud man thats an awsome tank not to mention the guys inside
  7. B

Show Your MFK Tank Decal :)

i dont understand, how do i get som of those decals i tried the link.... nada
  8. B

How BIG is Your BIGGEST MONSTER.......

thats one big boy! your tank is awsome. one day i will be there with you
  9. B

Help To Bring Asian Aros Back To The US...

i agree with him the best way to remove somthing from the black market is to offer a legal alternative. how f-ckin cool would it be to have asian arowana breeding on a large scale here in the u.s. HOPE and PRAY
  10. B

discus tank n food

i strongly recomend making some fresh beefheart once and awhile they love it, live black worms as well
  11. B

acrylic thickness calculator

thank you sooooooooooo helpful
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store