Search results

1. Hao

For Sale True Royal Congo Nile Perch

You can have 2. You already have like 5 ATF.
  2. Hao

Polpterus retropinnis

That’s a Polypterus palmas. Not a retropinnis.
  3. Hao

Albino CK group

I see. I was wondering since my current albino clown knife is growing quite slow compared to the ones I had like back in 2010. Wasn't sure if their genetics got worse from mass breeding or what. But seems like mine is doing ok then.
  4. Hao

Albino CK group

How big are they?
  5. Hao

All Variants/Morphs of P. Senegalus?

They all looked the same. I bought 2 golden, one turned orangish other one looked almost platinum when settled in. my longfin ones are more bronze/brown.
  6. Hao

You would have to pick it out from a group since like I said they can vary in color. Not sure who would have them now. They don't really come in often. Pretty underrated especially since they are senegals.
  7. Hao

Here is my brighter golden sen (orangish). My other ones are more brownish/bronze. Albino marble just look like an albino senegal but with marbling.
  8. Hao

Couple of Poly Questions for the Bichir Guru's

Rehoboth aquatics doesn’t have a website anymore. Hopefully you weren’t emailing the old email. Check out his Facebook page (Rehoboth Aquatics, USA) for his updated email or number to call/text. You can also message him through Facebook or Instagram too. Toyin generally gets bichirs from Guinea...
  9. Hao

Little off topic but I just noticed you said 2 juvenile Cuban gars? I assume its the ones from Predatory Fins. If so those were bred by @giseok jung 's friend in Korea. Pretty neat stuff.
  10. Hao

Rehoboth Aquatics (Toyin) is probably one of the best bichir importers in the US. He's been importing bichirs for 20+ years now I believe. Anyway, with that said, I believe he has PBB from Lake Chad in stock at the moment. I believe they are 14"-16" and 18"-20" (I believe 1 thats 22"-24"). You...
  11. Hao

I gave up on collecting them. I'm just sticking to what I like most. :ROFL: Let's see for captive bred (excluding body types) I have seen: Regular, Golden, Albino, and Platinum (all 4 have longfin variations) Marbled (closest thing to a legit Xanthic if you can find a less marbling specimen)...
  12. Hao

Just an FYI, Polypterus bichir bichir (PBB) and Polypterus bichir lapradei (lap) are no longer valid subspecies in scientific terms. They have been combined as Polypterus bichir. Personally, I don't really agree with the reclassification, but it is what it is. Most of us hobbyist still refer to...
  13. Hao

From personal experience, bichirs can get flighty (tendency to dart when spooked) when the tank is completely bare (no sand, no decor) but again goes back to individual fish, some will just be more flighty than others and while some will be unbothered by the lack of sand/decor. It's mainly wild...
  14. Hao

As far as jumping. I’d say they are less jumpy than arowanas but more jumpy than gars. But of course that really depends on the individual fish. They definitely can fly out of the tank though. I’ve had a few jump and hit the top of the lid during waterchange when the water is extremely low. As...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store