7. Zorro

/\/\onster Fire eel update

Nice fire eel, I wish I still had mine
  8. Zorro

18" Cichla Orino move to a new 240 gallon home

Wow thats one gorgeous fish
  9. Zorro

5lb 1oz my biggest of the season

I do not really take length or anything unless im in a tourny. I basically just go by weight and that one was 5lb 1oz
  10. Zorro

5lb 1oz my biggest of the season

Got out today around 8 and only fished till about 11 30. I was trying to break in the new swim bait combo. Threw the 7inch 2x, Monster Jack and the 6inch triple trout. Had a lot of pickerel follow the triple trout. Threw around the bico with nothing on that. So I switch over to a Lucky craft Fat...
  11. Zorro

big swimbaits

You can tell what ones have caught me fish :naughty: Only reason the other have not caught fish yet is because I have not thrown them.
  12. Zorro

Top fishing spots in CT

Just look up Highland Lake CT up in map quest.
  13. Zorro

Amazing day :D

Nice fish. They where deff in the 4 to 5lb range.
  14. Zorro

Thoughts on Power Augers!

Augers do not hurt fishing at all. The fish move just need to go to a diffrent spot to pattern the fish better.
  15. Zorro

big swimbaits

Yea the other one is just the same tho. My buddy had it and It was just as bad. Those mattlure perch is a good swim bait. Ive gotten one 5lber. I really do not throw it that much but it is not a bad bait at all. My buddy throws it alot and he does very very well. try more of the big top water...
  16. Zorro

big swimbaits

I use swimbaits most of the time. You give me a cloudy day or windy or even better at night. This will be the only bait I throw. Swim baits work fine in the north. Just need to kno the right times to use them. Hey hemp do not waste your money on that lucky craft one. It is bad and not worth...
  17. Zorro

Top fishing spots in CT

Yea CT has some good fish in it 5lb 12oz 5lb 8oz 5lb 3 oz All fish caught on swimbaits. Bantam is a good lake too. So is highland. 3lb 13oz highland Smally out of highland 4lb 3oz highland Got some big perch spots too. and sometimes u get a little bit of both
  18. Zorro

Bass lures

MS SLAMMER
  19. Zorro

Strongest Rod

I hated my ugly sticks eyes where bad on them. Now I have Daiwa Light and Tough bass rods. I do not think i could break them.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store