Search results

1. M

Long time coming!

Hey Everyone, Wow busy with life, still keeping aquariums.. I haven't been on since 2008, loyal to MFK and wanted to stop and say Hey.. Browsing some new material and enjoying the photos from everyone! Always good info on here! Now in my late 20s, I am only keeping 2 saltwater aquariums (220g...
  2. M

Bit by your fish?

haha, so many of us "eat popcorn" in front of our tanks. :)
  3. M

Rate my FH

Nice, I'd give it a 6, blurry pic!
  4. M

mixing front size

what size tank?
  5. M

did u guys watch the new monsterquest

No i didnt, but I knew they could go into FW, pretty crazy, and scary for the people who swim in those rivers.
  6. M

BGK's, good tankmates indeed!

Great photos! ;)
  7. M

Gold Azul "Real"

Wow, amazing fish.
  8. M

What fry food have you been successful with?

Ya I like crushing up flakes.
  9. M

Womens Brain vs.Mans Brain... for Neo

haha, funny funny!
  10. M

Finally got my 140 gallon up n' running!(Load warning.)

Better than my 250 dollar casio. :(
  11. M

Pretty sweet man. :) Will love to see the progess of the tank.
  12. M

My datnoid collection just got bigger!!!!!

Thats crazy! Nice looking dats! ;)
  13. M

Fire Eels a match made in heaven

Awesome looking tank. Love all your fish. Hopefully you can get some babies. ;) What size tank is that?
  14. M

Awesome tank dude!! Looking good so far, do you know the stock list yet?
  15. M

Bad News :(

Dont just get a pH kit, get a full FW test kit. You should test the ammonia, nitrites and nitrates.. Before you get new fish be sure the water is fixed and not harfmul so you do not have to go through this again.. As for feeding, when they are that young, bloodworms, flakes, pellets, anything is...
  16. M

who of us aquariumists have msn?

I have aim. lol
  17. M

I wouldnt ask any LFS questions regarding piranhas unless they are known to specialize in piranhas.. We are here for you. ;) Well, what size were they? You should just start over, and learn from your mistakes.. Maybe do 20-30% water change weekly and use the new scrapper and use more care...
  18. M

Hmm.. Well check the water and tell us what it reads.. If those show good, then its obviously the rag, we may not be able to identify the actual chemical, but nothing else coul cause bubbles/foam on surface like that... For the future, do not use anything like that... Use your hand if...
  19. M

My piranha tank

Okay, ya for your 125g I would have 2 HOB and 1 canister, or 1-2 HOB and 2 canisters :)
  20. M

:confused: Like what is your Nitrate, Nitrite, Ammonia, and pH level... You dont know, so buy a test kit.. A liquid test kit is the best. Be sure to test your water daily, or weekly if your not familiar with it... Please get one. What filters do you have on the tank? and what did you scrub...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store