Search results

1. A

Profitable fish to breed?

Stingrays do fetch a high profit per stingray, but with the extremely large tanks you would need, and I mean thousands of gallons, and the low birth numbers compared to most fish, I feel that it would break even in comparison to some other fish. You could breed millions of fish in the same space...
  2. A

125 Gallon Predator Tank

Nice setup. Awesome stock list
  3. A

New 70 gallon tank

The bigger the tank the easier it is to balance your parameters, which are more important in a salt tank. As stated above, salt is not really any harder. Just a lot of new things to learn. Oh and its like 10x as expensive. I just set up a 10 gallon in my office, and I sunk $400 into it. That's...
  4. A

Choosing LED lighting

I have heard nothing but good things about the Finnex brand. I just picked up their 48" reef light. I haven't hooked it up yet, but the pictures I've seen are fantastic.
  5. A

Another setuting up first saltie thread

The Current light fixture would be your best option from your list
  6. A

My Marine tank pics

I hope mine looks that impressive someday
  7. A

So this is what I get to stare at all day at work

I've always wanted to go to one of those Rainforest Cafes. This should give me the added motivation.
  8. A

Bought a rhom 21.99$!

Nice setup
  9. A

Meet Brutus!

That's a beast!
  10. A

Brasil Rhomebus

Beautiful fish
  11. A

LET'S SEE THOSE TANKS!!

Awesome tanks. I can't wait to start up another RBP tank.
  12. A

My first p!

Nice looking red
  13. A

Updated pics of my rhom

Nice rhom
  14. A

Arowana Question

They are all big enough that they shouldn't eat each other. A top is highly reccomended though.
  15. A

Stunted for good?

How well was he feeding them. They will not grow if he isn't feeding them as well. I'm sure they are stunted either way.
  16. A

300 Gallon

Definitely go with at least 24. Make sure you provide lots of cover, and throw some tetras or something in there to help break up some of the aggresion.
  17. A

need fast ID, Reds or piraya

Reds for sure
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store