Search results

1. iamzrad

WTB: Redhead Geophagus - Mid-Atlantic

Looking for a group of 3-5 redhead geo's, can be unsexed juvies. Or any other Geos that lean on the smaller side. I live in south central PA and willing to drive an hour or so for pickup or meetup.
  2. iamzrad

FS | 125 gallon tank with metal stand + extras | $400.00 | Baltimore, MD | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 125 gallon tank with metal stand + extras What are your prices?: 400.00 Where are you located?: Baltimore, MD Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: 125 gallon with glass tops and metal stand (has a black cloth skirt...
  3. iamzrad

Vieja argentea

Great!
  4. iamzrad

Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

It's been a while since I have posted my guys F1 Tropheus moorii Kantalamba "red rainbow" F1 Tanganicodus irsacae WC Petrochromis trewavasae And there's a Synodontis eupterus that hides under the rocks
  5. iamzrad

wtf is this?

Red Zebra.
  6. iamzrad

info on 2 species needed

Common mistake. The Calliptera is actually a lake Malawi fish even though it looks like a Vic :) On the other hand, the Astatoreochromis alluaudi is Victorian.
  7. iamzrad

ID this please...

Looks like a Placidochromis sp. "Blue Hongi"
  8. iamzrad

Vid of the 125g community tang tank

Couldn't tell you. I found them in the stream behind my house. Looks like blue slate(?) Thanks and yes. 2 for bio, 2 for clarifying.
  9. iamzrad

Vid of the 125g community tang tank

Enjoy: 41i5O9V-QnE?hd=1
  10. iamzrad

New here and need help identifying my Africans.

Big blue one is a Blue Zebra, respectively the orange ones are Red Zebras. And in the first pic, the blue one with the patterns (2nd fish down in the photo) is a Melanochromis johannii. Lastly, in the first photo, the first fish at the top is some kind of Tropheops, possibly hybrid.
  11. iamzrad

ACA 2011 Best of Show Winner

He could be. I honestly cannot make a positive ID. He's either a ruti or python island...
  12. iamzrad

Indy2012 here I come!
  13. iamzrad

ID please

OB Zebra.
  14. iamzrad

Thanks. Yes sir. I'd say right under 3.75". He's full grown.
  15. iamzrad

Here's a better photo of mine. I was shocked how well he did. And it was great to finally meet you, Mike!
  16. iamzrad

Was my Vic! :) I forgot my camera, so only cell phone shots. I hope someone got a nice shot of him. He did awesome! (CARES best of show, best of class and best and 1st of division) :):nilly:
  17. iamzrad

ACA 2011 : July 23, 2011 : Photo Thread : Load Warning : Part 3/5

Well I spotted myself. Ha!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store