Search results

1. R

Coral Growth

Do you have a lot of water flow? Generally this helps, although zoa growth in my opinion is inconsistent between different colonies. You may also want to try some sort of food outfitted for zoas. In the end 6 months isnt too terribly long for a reef. Stay patient, keep them healthy, and agitate...
  2. R

New 5 gallon pico Reef

Welp, Finally located a GBG in my home town over thanksgiving, couldn't resist.
  3. R

New 5 gallon pico Reef

Not sure, Im not into SPS yet, but I like the looks. Im running the Aqua Illuminations nano lamp, and am unsure of SPS requirements.
  4. R

New 5 gallon pico Reef

Yes I have seen it happen to my friends time and time again. I fully intend to upgrade as soon as I can afford (or my friend upgrades and gets rid of a tank hahah)
  5. R

New 5 gallon pico Reef

Hey all, been absent from the site for a while and thought it time I get back in, this time in the marine section. I have a 5 gallon pico reef up and running for 5 weeks now. Have a few friends that have been reef keepers for years and they finally got me into (and provided me with almost the...
  6. R

MFK VENDOR W/ FREE MANZANITA OFFER!!!!! Hurry and look

1 Convict Cichlids 2 thefishmaster1 3 zalnn 4 5 6 tyler 7 CLDarnell 8 Rhettdepauw 9 10 11 12Calpoly12 13 McPhishy 14hlee019 15 16 acipenser22 17 18 Elting44 19 Industrial 20 21Kgfor30 22 23 brich999 24 Indiana hurricane 25Richie_ELP 26 angryinsect 27 griff1327 28...
  7. R

Rotkeil Severums mated pair-Iowa City-Pick-up only

Have my Two severums up for sale. Have been housed happpily in a 40 breeder for almost 7 months, but they need a newer larger tank and I dont have the room :( They have already had two successful spawns, currently have a lot of fry. male is approx. 6" Female is 4.5" $50 for the pair...
  8. R

severum fry

this forum blows
  9. R

severum fry

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxEYVl-ETmQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxEYVl-ETmQ&hl=en&fs=1"...
  10. R

A Small Update on my fish

Have not Posted in Quite A while. Thought some of you would like to see a few of my fish.
  11. R

Sharing lucky shot.

nice panning, im practicing myself
  12. R

A sad story (with pics).

ive had a three legged cat. trust me in while you wont even notice. takes alot more to slow a cat down
  13. R

Your other MONSTER hobbies?

dvds! movies and television series
  14. R

29 gallon reef pictures

A FEW MORE?
  15. R

turquoise severum help

were they doing any courting rituals? Do you have a picture of the pair?
  16. R

why r uaru expensive?

I agree, I love them but they are pricey. Here in iowa i have only seen a few and they are 29.99 a piece at least. The owner of my lfs got a few and told me he ordered them for me, and at 30 a piece i declined. just couldnt justify
  17. R

Prepare to have your minds blown...

someone emailed me this video today, very cool
  18. R

Severum update + New Camera

Another of the red Wrong forum but still the only pic I could get
  19. R

Severum update + New Camera

Im happy. Luckily the canon picked up the red so I could provide a better picture.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store