Search results

1. N

Looking for spray bar fluval 406

I though of that but wanted to see if there's anything on the market for it.
  2. N

Looking for spray bar fluval 406

Does anyone make a spray bar for the fluval 406? Also does anyone have any pictures of one setup in there tank thanks!!
  3. N

135G planted tank with Geo's

Yes that's a Goldfish he's old like 30 years old. I thinking Pleco but I haven't been able to pinpoint who's doing it. So for now I have removed the plants and put them in another tank and so I'm gonna have to wait to see what I can do.
  4. N

Do you have and idea on what is a good pleco for a planted tank?
  5. N

This is the 135 gallon setup without fish was wondering if common plecos are bad for this type of setup. my Jungle Val is getting destroyed and am not sure if it's the clown loaches or pleco?
  6. N

140g AC peacocks and haps wall tank

That's pretty love the setup looks great!
  7. N

Setting upnew Geophagus tank 135g

Gonna be setting up a new 135 gallon Geophagus tank along with some plants. I have got some question maybe you guys can help out with. Gonna go with Led for lights either Beamswork or Marineland witch do you guys perfer? Plants will be Amazon sword, Rose Sword maybe some java moss what do...
  8. N

I'm not looking to go that expensive I will stick to beamswork or Marineland thanks for the heads up!
  9. N

I have the tank up and running right now but I'm trying to clear out the rest of my African Cichlid Peacocks that I have then I will start setting up. I got most of the stuff now Driftwood , plants ect. As for the types of Geo's I will be doing geophagus surinamensis-geophagus altifrons- (6) big...
  10. N

Gonna be setting up a 135g with Geo's and some java moss and amazon swords not looking to go crazy but will a good Led light work with this type of settup.
  11. N

Setting up Geophagus tank

Not worried about that atm I just wanted to see the ratio on Geo's if I go with 15.
  12. N

Was thinking of Tapajos Orangeheads along with surinamensis and altifrons
  13. N

Like the title says I'm looking to start up a Monster Geo tank. It's something I've always wanted to do but have been busy with other cichlids. The big question is I want to house about 15 or so but I really need to know what footprint of a tank I should be looking for. I've got connects to the...
  14. N

Lighting for a Tall 240 gallon

No, that's not what I'm looking for thanks for the though but I would prefer something of a light that I could be put on the tank like the t5 or the Marineland Led
  15. N

Lighting for a Tall 240 gallon

What I have is 240 gallon tank that measures 31 inches tall. I currently run Glo T5's but I'm looking to change over to Leds. About month ago I bought Marineland double bright Led and try it and it didn't come close to the T5's lighting. What should I do, the Double bright works well on my 90...
  16. N

New pickup DOVII

That's a good looking setup, love the Dovii
  17. N

My new Geophagus Pellegrini

I did laugh at the end it was like a big ship rolling in. Great looking tank!!
  18. N

Garage fish room (Load Warning)

Dig the setup really nice!!!
  19. N

My 10ft tank

What a beast of a tank love it!!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store