Search results

1. aquaman45

Lets See Those BLACK DIAMONDS!

Austrian line not Australian
  2. aquaman45

Yes she popped last night Here are the pups, very pleased!
  3. aquaman45

Thanks
  4. aquaman45

Thanks!
  5. aquaman45

Thanks very much JK. Took me a few years to build this group up, finding a particular line (Australian) is quite difficult.
  6. aquaman45

Scobina babies new additions

Great rays these, I have a fairly large group myself
  7. aquaman45

Some of my pure BD
  8. aquaman45

POST YOUR HIGHEST QUALITY MARBLED MOTOROS!!!

It’s been a while!
  9. aquaman45

ID my male

Just a very unique looking Marble....Nice!
  10. aquaman45

this years ray purchase!

WOW !! Incredible change hey Daz! It doesn't surprise me as many I have produced that I didn't think would make the best examples have done just that!! Stunning girl!
  11. aquaman45

Thoughts on this

That is the first stages of Hexamita or as it it is better known "hole in the head" This will not spread onto the ray or is any way associated with the spots on the ray. You need to isolate the fish and treat with eSHa Hexamita, you can order it online. The white puss is oozing out of the...
  12. aquaman45

White spots

Not sure if its a viral or bacterial problem Don but I'm sure iv'e seen it before in the past and the addition of salt helped. Would be good to know how its doing?
  13. aquaman45

P. Marinae

This species appeared around the same time as the boesemani and for me the structure of them is very much like wallacei, very thick powerful body with a thick powerfully built tail also. I really like them because of the above characteristics, it will be interesting to see how you get along...
  14. aquaman45

White spots

The higher temp will stimulate the immune system Jason. Try adding salt now at a half oz per gallon, that should clear it up, at this dose it won't have any detrimental effect but could do a whole lot of good.
  15. aquaman45

White spots

Hows it looking Jason? Any improvement?
  16. aquaman45

White spots

Hi Jason, I'm not quite sure what this is but it doesn't look sinister to me. I would keep the water pristine and turn the temperature up to 30 deg C and see if it disappears, I have a feeling it will ! Don't treat at this stage.
  17. aquaman45

My new Mini marbles

Top quality Marbles!
  18. aquaman45

Update! All 6 rays together in pond

Looking fantastic Daz! a real good contrast you have going on there. Just goes to show how well big cats and rays can cohabit given the space, all are in beautiful condition. Thanks for your continued support my friend.
  19. aquaman45

Quick update

Good to see they are healing well Jim, that male has had a field day! Looking like you will have some Pearl pups pretty soon with a bit of luck, all the best with that! Female hen is looking stunning!
  20. aquaman45

BD eye poked by gatf teeth.. will he be blind?

I don't believe the Tiger fish caused it either, far more likely a suck from another ray.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store