Search results

1. dovii88

FS: Vieja Zonatus/Zonatum Boston Pickup

hi were are you located in boston..cld pickup this weekend..
  2. dovii88

New pickup! FREE!

This tank is Dope..
  3. dovii88

Firemouth sex?

Female..
  4. dovii88

Aquarium Pump

FS-650 GPH aquarium pump, Providence, RI pick up..or local delivery if needed..
  5. dovii88

UPDATE: BECUZ IM TRYIN TO LAG STUDYING :)

what size tank is that..
  6. dovii88

newest addition

its a morph..just gotta breeed them right and u can obtain the electric blue morph..
  7. dovii88

My visit to the Shedd - 56K Load

epic fire eel..how big was it.
  8. dovii88

Please help ID this fish

looks like a common cacatouide...probly a female..get some live bloodworms in there..and itll definately color up and show wat it really is..
  9. dovii88

Mottled Jack Dempsey?

def a red devil
  10. dovii88

Starting monster invert colection

stick with the centipedes....i have 4 and i love them..or go with a pink salmon baboon, or king baboon instar and raise it...or if u want a spider spider get a huntsman cool, fast, inexpensive, and are wicked creepy looking.
  11. dovii88

Florida peeps

Me and a friend were looking to move down there..and i wanted to know how is the job market...any insight welcomed..
  12. dovii88

New England area post in here MA/NH/RI/CT

lets get a meet going on somewhere..havnt been on for a while..anyone looking to buy a set of 2 leopard geckos(1 blizzard, 1 high yellowxorange)..with a ten gallon tank,2 lamps,with new bulbs, screen cover, and some excesories..75 o.b.o can meet somewhere in mass
  13. dovii88

My Jags Are Swingers, Has This Ever Happened To You? W/Pics inside...

thats nice...this shows that they might not pair for life..just because we usually pair them up..instead of a large community..because of aggression
  14. dovii88

Monster Predatory Community Update, it's been a while...

gorrrgeous fish my man..love the female Tiger.
  15. dovii88

dovii devil

dont risk putting aggressiv fish together especially the dovii..he will beas all..i know from experience lol..its not pretty.
  16. dovii88

moose

wicked nice snake...go big or go Home right lol..
  17. dovii88

Today in the Fishroom ~ 07/08/08 Tragedy

that sucks man ..sorrry to hear
  18. dovii88

Back from bannage..

nah man i havnt talked to brian in a while prolly like 3 months or so..but he was doin good then...how the pikes doin..any word on yellow labs yet
  19. dovii88

Back from bannage..

But not with fish but with some inverts..some pedes...and t's...picks will come soon..
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store