Search results

1. T

VOTE: Offical MFK T-Shirt Design Competition

To be honest, nobody's gonna rock any of these shirts! You should extend the deadline and maybe someone will come up with a better design. The loach, #1, is the only one that looks like a shirt design, but it still looks amateurish cause it doesn't have any design concept on it. Also, people...
  2. T

Vieja's n stuff

There any chance you're heading down Long Beach soon?
  3. T

Vieja's n stuff

Still got the female vieja that laid eggs?
  4. T

Coelacanth for sale: $4500

Man, I thought it was a live one.
  5. T

Dat Art

Stupid glare. Not finished yet. I need some critique and input.
  6. T

Wow What A Ride~~~~~~~~~~~~YIKES!

It makes my balls shrivel just looking at it. No no for me. I'm fine sitting right next to my tank.
  7. T

Filter Floss and AC 110

I use the stock sponge on the bottom for large particles, the white felt pad for fine water polishing... http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+4136+18351&pcatid=18351 ....then the stock ceramic rings for beneficial bacteria. Forget buying carbon and all those other...
  8. T

Out of MONSTER FISH KEEPING

If you and your wife work 2 shifts, who's gonna take care and train the dog? I know it's for protection, but beforehand, you need to consider a large amount of time you spend with the dog. If you don't train your dog right, whatever breed it might be, you might just end up a victim by it. I...
  9. T

Bored so here you go

I'd be bored too if I only had 4. BTWs, is that a Carrera buldogge?
  10. T

Sad Day

man, that sucks. He looked like a brute too.
  11. T

recent shot of my Argentea tank

They're very cool and fat. I really like those strawberry-type pots too.
  12. T

Breeding pair of clown loachs w/babies...

Man, I was excited to see loaches breed and see little wigglers. Still a pretty nice collection though, especially your giants.
  13. T

ZENNZZO's duce duce five...

You must've sold a lot of scrubbies to fund this project.
  14. T

All Hybrids that I can find on MFK

Underrated indeed. I like the Texas X Loiselli. The other Texas mixes are awesome too.
  15. T

fish heart attack..?

Woa...that's crazy! Maybe he already had something in him?
  16. T

Beef Heart?

What's the main significance with beef heart compared to other frozen foods? I'd like to know as well.
  17. T

Vieja Breidhori

Are male viejas usually more colorful than females? My hartwegi is really nice and colorful and the bottom half turn really dark when breeding and spawning and raising its fry.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store