Search results

1. J

my sp assam

A beautiful little Guy :D
  2. J

Anything With My WA Lung

Yes i just put a spotted high fin pleco in with him, it lasted maybe 2 days, such an expensive meal, however the bushy nose seems to have a good survival instinct and is thriving
  3. J

Lungfish Community Video

What kind of filtration are you running and what is the size of that tank?
  4. J

Lungfish Community Video

That tank is packed! Some great looking fish in there
  5. J

What do you guys think

I am not a salt water guy, but It looks great so far, I look forward to seeing it come along
  6. J

Anything With My WA Lung

Well i bought a 3-4 inch clown knife, things were fine except the clown seemed very stressed by the Lung, after not eating and trying to find out why I removed the clown, the Lung is doing great getting thick and very active. The bushy nose pleco I have in the tank is thriving on all the algae...
  7. J

Coheed and Cambria

Would you be as kind as to describe why they are so great, I have never been able to get into any of their songs, but a few of my friends are die hard fans. And I am serious, if you can put up a good argument i'll check out some albums , lol
  8. J

need good filtration for a 75 gal tank

Completely depends on the capacity of the filter, I would go with a canister or a sump, but for a beginner I would go with a canister rated for at least a 100 gallon (they tend to say they can handle much more than they actually can)
  9. J

Who ever gets this will be my Hero for life

Its the Mimic octopus (one of them) and where are they for sale and what price?? Anyone know anything else about these guys?
  10. J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygh1-ul6E94
  11. J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygh1-ul6E94 This is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time, I highly doubt this will ever come into the hobby :cry:, but I would love to actually go see one, anyone know anything about these, I am just finding out about it:nilly:
  12. J

MFK PRESENTS - New "baby" mama

That is pretty cool, glad they don't roam my house though
  13. J

Hello from Montreal, Canada

yeah more Canadians
  14. J

Piranha or Pacu?

I can't believe that in the year 2010, people still have a fear made my Hollywood
  15. J

Tiny lil' monsters

Where about in Canada are you, and it's a great set up!
  16. J

Snakeheads

Yes people do get excited when they watch a hunt, some might say it's cruel to keep a lion in a cage and never let it hunt, I don't think there is anything wrong with live feeders:popcorn:
  17. J

Snakehead pairing.

^ Agreed, sorry dude get rid of them or get a couple bigger tanks
  18. J

Arowana has Something Ive Never seen Before

gl fixing this
  19. J

Florida Gar

I wish I had one again!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com