Search results

1. I

10 inch Myersi update

I'm looking forward to the video and pics of the rest your myersi.
  2. I

10 inch Myersi update

Jweav that is one stunning myersi, I'm totally impressed and just made up my mind to keep this species again. You did a great job growing him out, do you plan on getting a mate for him or will he be a permanent wet pet?
  3. I

My Female Festae

I'm glad you finally got the girl of your dreams Rich lol, she is a real beauty get some pics up when you can of your entire collection.
  4. I

New Festae Pair- Rio Esmeraldas

VID 00102-20111203-1856.3GP Congrats again Jason here is a video of my rio esmeraldes pair after a water change.
  5. I

Regani(nanchatal)update

The regani look great John and so does the bocourti.
  6. I

Great job as usual Jason conrgats.
  7. I

Updated Snook Full-Tank Shots

Bill the tank and the fish look great I would leave it as is, I was admiring the group I have after a water change last week thought yours must be even bigger in a 265 gal. The colors and patterns get better with age and shoaling behavior is awesome I wouldn't change a thing. How big are they...
  8. I

Sweet Jason and I have no doubt that your male will turn into a beast in time, my pair from that batch also look similar to yours with the female lookintg more impressive than the male. Beautiful fish good luck with them.
  9. I

Festae pair NY shipping available.

The pair is sold I should have listed my # since I only get to check pms once or twice a day. Thanks...Ira 347-865-1984
  10. I

Festae pair NY shipping available.

F1 pair male 5" female 3" @ $80.
  11. I

Just Posting some of my Pics

Beautiful collection the grammodes is awesome hell they're all awesome.
  12. I

Festae Paired out

Stunning pair Jason you did a great job with them hope you have success with the f1 male and the wild female as well. Nobody does it better or faster. BTW that male has amazing color compared to the first video when the female first began displaying. Conrgats again.
  13. I

2 Festae Groups

Thanks Jason and you're right Rich they have come a long way.
  14. I

Wild Festae Trio

Congrats Jason, I dont know whats in the water in Alaska but I want some lol great looking trio it wont be long now.
  15. I

2 Festae Groups

[YT][/YVID 00012 20110902 1107 T]
  16. I

2 Festae Groups

VID 00019-20110907-1408.3GP Group B
  17. I

Snooks caught spawning

Mike you did a great job, there was a thread started last year with some fellow snook owners who got them from the same batch and a challenge was made to see who would be first to spawn them. Take a bow Champ.
  18. I

2 Festae Groups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45d6hApOQlw
  19. I

UMBEE LOVE!!!

They all look great Jason you make it seem like a piece of cake keeping umbees from various collection points but I know you put a lot of time and effort into it but it sure is paying off.
  20. I

2 Festae Groups

Thanks forthe kind words Nwatson and seel1990, there are 2 males now in the group I caught the largest first but did not take a picture this is the second male top I wish I had measured them both are over 6". 08-25-2011 6:58 PM festae 029.jpg (3 of 6)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store