Search results

1. B

My 260 - Black Aro, Pearsei, and Tig

Those are beast bro!! Love the tig! Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. B

C.E.FROM FRY TO ADULTS OCCELL TO XINGU MY COLLECTION OF PBASSS

Those big boys look absolutely amazing. I can't even look at that tank without drool running down my chin! Good stuff man!
  3. B

C.E. HCR (LOAD HEAVY)

Now that's a tank of awesome fish!! Looks amazing!!
  4. B

Pretty Female Sp. Belly Crawler! :)

Good looking belly crawler! I love the yellow on her anal fin, does she get a nice red line on her belly? Thanks for sharing. And yes, jwalkerafc7 that is a species of pike cichlid.
  5. B

New Pinima bass

Nice pick up!! Pinima rock.
  6. B

Update: Pinima and Kelberi!

Looking good Tim!! Your pinima doesn't show spots at all does he? How big is he now? I'd say mine is between 18-20". And that is a beast mono!!
  7. B

Not Xingu, Intermedia or Kelberi

Thanks everyone!! He's my favorite fish and definitely my biggest. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to raise this guy Tyler, he's a beast. Hopefully I'll get a DSLR sometime soon and get some good pics of him. That and clean the glass. Thanks again for the comments.
  8. B

My big boy red pike cichlid

What a beast. Gorgeous pike!!
  9. B

Not Xingu, Intermedia or Kelberi

I just thought I'd throw up a couple quick shot's of my big, semi rare cichla for Mike and Tim. He's a big boy and I wish I could catch the color of his fins better. Sorry for the water spots, I always forget the windex. :nilly:
  10. B

Cichla at the Zoo

Just got back from seeing these guys myself. The temensis is within a couple of inches of the pinima for sure, I can't believe how fast that guy is growing. And you must have given your man at the zoo the cichla bug since the first tank now has two small mono's in it. On a sadder note, I...
  11. B

Clock Work Orange....

You the man bro!! And mmmm bbq sounds tasty.
  12. B

Cichla at the Zoo

Awesome!! Glad to see that they got that big boy out on display finally!! Are the arapaima still in there? You got some really good pics considering how horrible that tank is to take pics of.
  13. B

Amazing Cichla Collection

Wow that intermedia is a beast!! And the rio negro temensis is awesome!!
  14. B

Shooting Moster Cicha with nateral afternoon sunlight and lights on....

Beasts!! Your collection looks amazing. Your kelberi are getting better every time I see them! And your photo skills are really excellent!! Good job bro!
  15. B

C.E. Updates most of the Crew.

Looking great as always!! Cichla pimpin at it's finest!!!
  16. B

New Video featuring spawning Lyonsi

Beautiful Lyonsi!!! I always look forward to your videos. So sorry to hear about your loss in the 1000 gallon.
  17. B

whole cichla collection down the drain.

Don't give up on them! I had a really similar thing happen to my tank a while back, right down to it involving a juruense catfish. Keep up on the clean water and melafix is up to you. Depending on how long they've been that way, you should be able to save their sight. Even if they do end up...
  18. B

Festae project

The tank looks good. I think that you might turn the power head down abit, but I'm not sure it's a big deal. I'd give them some time to get comfy and see what they do. She looks interested to me. And I think keeping them divided is fine for now. Putting them together would be fine if you could...
  19. B

Orino/Broko update C.E.

Those guys look awesome!! I can't believe how much color they have. You are feeding them well for sure. Mine are still a bit smaller than yours. Congrats to you and Paul on your new pick ups. I just saw the others today. I certainly hope they turn out great!! Good luck to you high...
  20. B

Thorichthys callolepis F1 'Rio Carolina' spawned

That's awesome!! One of the neatest of the thorichthys species. I have a couple of small growouts, hopefully I'll get lucky and have a pair. Congrats on breeding them!!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store