Search results

1. 2songbirds

FS | 265g reef ready | $800 USD | Greensburg, PA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 265g reef ready What are your prices?: 800 USD Where are you located?: Greensburg, PA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: 265 gallon reef ready marineland tank for sale. Pick up only. Includes FX5, LED lights, new...
  2. 2songbirds

Achara x tsn still around!

Thanks the biggerthebetter. I did lose interest after losing my achara cat 3 years ago, then lost my rtc cat but the passions been sparked again! Its been great having the fish that were in the 125g into the 265g. They've truly flourished (and grown).
  3. 2songbirds

4. 2songbirds

5. 2songbirds

Ive been away from this forum for a long time. Just wanted to update for those who may remember that I still have devil, my achara x tsn. He was used to ID snookyn21's cats he got in a few years back. I sure love this cat! (And his mate, nunu the giraffe cat). Got them both jan 2010
  6. 2songbirds

FREE | 2 ID sharks | $0.00 | Greensburg, pa | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FREE What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 2 ID sharks What are your prices?: 0.00 Where are you located?: Greensburg, pa Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: 2 15-18" ID sharks. Have had several years (7/8). Need more room/less inhabitants in 265 gallon...
  7. 2songbirds

For Sale | pbass ray polys | $50 | Allentown pa 18109 | Pickup Only

Don't think we could meet half way with the Ray...trip like that may stress him out as I live in greensburg...and I've been looking for a male of that size as I've a female around the same size.
  8. 2songbirds

Lets see your Dogs: Post them up!

My Loki, a 4 year old Keeshond and Abi, 11 year old springer spaniel
  9. 2songbirds

giraffe catfish, Auchenoglanis occidentalis

I got my giraffe in January 2009, same trip I got my Achara x tsn and they've been inseparable buddies since! I love watching the g cat get the hybrids "bummy". The hybrid who's ~20" could easily do major damage to the giraffe ~12". When I first had the g cat, thing was so small I lost it in the...
  10. 2songbirds

Want to Buy | 180 wide tank 6'x2' | $400 | Pittsburgh, pa | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: Want to Buy What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 180 wide tank 6'x2' What are your prices?: 400 Where are you located?: Pittsburgh, pa Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: Looking for 180g tank that's 6 feet long, 2 feet wide. I'm mainly looking for...
  11. 2songbirds

Moving stingray-new tankmates

I've had my stingray since January 2013, got her as a small pup. She's slowly grown (~disc and tail around 14") and I believe she's ready now for the 265g (currently in 125g). My questions- I've an Achara x tsn catfish, ~20" or so who has been with same tankmates and lives peacefully with since...
  12. 2songbirds

wanted to update my "beauty" hybrid

Mine looks identical to this one pictured. I'll need to get better lighting on the tank (right now use 2 small led night light things). Very calm, but will kill certain fish it doesn't like but doesn't eat them.
  13. 2songbirds

wanted to update my "beauty" hybrid

Wanted to update. He's now in the bigger tank and continues to grow *slowly* which is ok w/me!
  14. 2songbirds

Post all your SHOVEL NOSE CATS HERE!!!

He's an Achara x tsn hybrid but never the less still a tsn. Had him for several years
  15. 2songbirds

RTC FREE to good home only

My previous thread was closed due to time limitations...IF no one can take him and care for properly, I AM keeping him. However, please look up my previous posts/threads before yelling at me on this one. Jaba, our rtc, is our family pet. I special ordered him years ago (2") knowing exactly how...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store