Search results

1. S

arowana problems

Arowana's are NEVER good in just pairs. You keep them in odd numbers to make a community arowana tank. Australian arowana are very aggressive and usually are kept by them selves when they get big. This combo will not work. You cant even add 1 more arowana b/c the aussie arowana will kill both of...
  2. S

A strange combo question.

Would I be able to keep a fly river turtle with piranha (rbp)?
  3. S

Christmast gift

He just used an expression. "sick" is another word for cool. ;) btw nice rays. They will look great as adults.
  4. S

Is this a spotted or alligator gar???

I bought this gar thinking it was a spotted but Im not so sure now. Any thoughts?
  5. S

Motoro StingRay prices

1. price not that great but okay for pet store. 2. it will take awhile for it to out grow the tank.
  6. S

RTC bouncing off the walls..literally

I knew this thread was going to be trouble when I first saw it and I knew this guy was going to get put down by the size of his tank. People on this site keep monster fish and are well aware of the size of a tank an rtc needs. They only want the best for monster fish so when they see a guy...
  7. S

Electric eel

They get big but they are not that active. They only move when they eat or go up for air. That the reason I got rid of my 2ft electric eel. Seemed wrong to keep a tank for 1 fish that isn't that active. Although it would be cool to keep a few together in one tank. $150 is okay for pet store...
  8. S

L25, scarlet pleco. How much did you guys pay for yours?

sigh....I bought a nice 8" one back before they where banned to export. I paid $100 for him then sold it because it hid in the driftwood all the time lol. I should have kept it and made a good profit in re-sale.
  9. S

My favorite LFS (lots of pics)

This is a nice store. It's the only fish store I have been to in the U.S.A.
  10. S

AAA Marble Motoro Update

Looks good. Kookus is great at keeping stingrays.
  11. S

Got new Fish, Nobody knows what it is!? Help?

I saw you live in canada. Did you get this at a petland by any chance?
  12. S

315 Gallon Setup - TITAN AQUATIC!!!

Nice arowana you have! That thing must be over 7/8 years old...
  13. S

Using Pond Melafix?

I stingray has almost no tail because of a fungas and internal injury. It was caused because of poor shipping. It was in to little water and its tail was wrapped in a sponge filter. It will never look like a normal ray but it can be cleaned up. It will take about 2-3 to heal this issue. Despite...
  14. S

Using Pond Melafix?

Well I have a large tank so the Product would use used a lot. I was also thinking about making my own using 99 percent distilled water and 1 percent tree tea oil.
  15. S

Using Pond Melafix?

I received a hurt ray and was wondering if I could use pond melafix because its the same stuff but only use 1/5 of the regular amount so it would match that of regular melafix. Any thoughts?
  16. S

Home made MELAFIX question

bump?
  17. S

Santa was way early

wow, that is a great filter type to own.
  18. S

Home made MELAFIX question

Im thinking about making some home made melafix to help treat the stingray I rescued. I was wondering though if its best to use 1% tree oil solution and 99% dechlorinated tap water or if I should buy a jug of pond melafix which is a 5% solution( I would then use 5 times less than normal...
  19. S

My 200 gallon planted monster tank

cool
  20. S

My new guys

Great looking!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store