Search results

1. peewee

Congratulations to Peewee for winning July 2022 POTM!

Thanks guys...hoping for more participants next time! Cheers!
  2. peewee

Congratulations to Peewee for winning May 2022 POTM!

Thanks guys! Til next month!
  3. peewee

Mis ID need positive Id on this guy

Unfortunately that's the best i have for now...
  4. peewee

Mis ID need positive Id on this guy

Bought as a ojo chico panaque, but was later ID'd on some facebook page as a schaeferri...here's a pic from when I bought it 10 months ago, it pretty much hid the whole time until i decided to replace the driftwood in which it hid all this time. Now this is what it looks like after not seeing...
  5. peewee

Royal Pleco orange fins and tail

Thank you sir!
  6. peewee

Royal Pleco orange fins and tail

I just would like to ask if this is normal for a royal pleco to develop orang coloration on the tips of its tail and fins? Mine behaves as usual and eats like a pig but i noticed that it developed these orange coloration on its tail and fins as it starts to grow, it's currently around 7 to 8...
  7. peewee

Help ID on these

Severums, but what particularly? Will be a big help if ID'd properly thanks.
  8. peewee

UppeJaw ID please

I got the fish, it's around 18" very active. Slender too.
  9. peewee

UppeJaw ID please

Seller says it's around 12".....pretty skinny right
  10. peewee

UppeJaw ID please

Not quite sure if it's a teugelsi or something else...a proper ID would definitely help.
  11. peewee

Possible ID on this fish?

It probably is a pacific ladyfish
  12. peewee

Possible ID on this fish?

Caught this guy in the river, i live here in asia by the way if that helps lol..these fishes are pretty abundant here, they are in fresh bodies of waters up to estuaries and wondering if they can be kept in an aquarium
  13. peewee

What species of SD is this?

It's mine but I'm not so sure of what species it is...was sold as a generic silver dollar
  14. peewee

Estuarine fishing

Toadfish and grouper..very hot day had to give up after 2 hours lol
  15. peewee

Severum ID please

Thank you!
  16. peewee

Severum ID please

Hi everyone! Just need to confirm, this is an ordinary green severum right? It's about 9"
  17. peewee

Lets Show Off those Polypterus!

It lurks in the dark...
  18. peewee

Back into some catfish

Mines pretty active though jt maybe because it's still a juvenile
  19. peewee

Back into some catfish

Just want to share my only catfish, was away with keeping them for 8 years. Well technically plecos are catfish too...but yeah here ya go. Pterodoras Granulosus. And some plecos it lives with... Couldn't get a decent shot with the schaeferi...lucky it came out of the driftwood took a snap lol
  20. peewee

Show your Plecos Here !!

Just got into fancy plecos after 23 years of fish keeping, here are the first ones L203 and L190, L091 incoming.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store