Search results

1. V

breeding angels

You should take the eggs to incubate in a jar or another tank with the same water the pair is in. When they hatch, they won't eat until they start to swim. That is when you feed them baby brine shrimp. Live baby brine shrimps are the best because they will last longer in the tank. Frozen...
  2. V

Bling Kelberi - Pick up SoCal

Pain in the "arse" is what it is when you receive something that is not what you expected. I think everyone on here is intelligent enough about fish keeping to understand what a normal fish should look like unless you are the casual fish keeper that shops at PetSmart. I have to ask you have...
  3. V

Bling Kelberi - Pick up SoCal

I'm really interested in the fish. Before I drive 400 miles to pick it up, can you post more current pics of the fish in different angles. I would not want to waste time and gas if it is not perfect.
  4. V

my Fly River Turtle is boring!

I use to have one that didn't move much. I got rid of it and eventually got another one that is constantly swimming like a sea turtle. The guy I got the first one from said it was swimming all the time but had to put it into a small tank. That cause it to not swim anymore. The reason it was...
  5. V

I have crickets in my room!! help

Crickets have a short life span. They will die in a few weeks. Unless you get more and let them escape, the problem will continue.
  6. V

Apple store Gift card $520//So-Cal//Pick Up

I'm returning an ipad myself too. It's not all it is cracked up to be. But my Apple lap top and desk top is nothing to compare to. Maybe if they came out with the ipad first before the computer, that would have made a difference. Good Luck.
  7. V

arapiama of any size pu/shipping cleveland OH

Jeff Rapps have them for $125.
  8. V

Will a tire track eel work with my stock?

It should be fine. Tire track eel will eat small fishes and cut fish fillets not like the fire eel which mainly eats worms. Good Luck.
  9. V

380 gallon tank

You could start with water.
  10. V

Attention Ray Breeders (maturity age for rays)

I was told the diet makes a big difference and the way it is taken care of. 2-3 years sounds about the fastest I've heard but I've heard of longer. Good Luck.
  11. V

FS/FT 220 gallon acrylic tank - socal 90502- PU only

Very good deal especially for a 3/4" thick tank that was bought new and kept good. If it was a little wider and little taller, it would have made my day. I could imagine what was paid for the system new.
  12. V

Spotted gar?

Thanks.
  13. V

Spotted gar?

What type of gar is this in the video? Looks like spotted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRuQQ18if8&feature=related
  14. V

ID these oscars RARE????

I had one before. It was one that I bred. There was only one in the whole time that I was breeding oscar. It wasn't deform at all. Just much shorter that the rest. Also, I had one that came out with a perfect double anal fin. That was a long body one. I eventually got tire of them and got...
  15. V

flat white poop???

That is tape worms for sure. My micros had the same exact thing. The easiest way to get rid of the tape worms is to use the tape worm pills for cats. I break a small piece of the pill and put it in a goldfish and feed it to the micro. The worms will come out overnight. You can try it again...
  16. V

fish tank vandalism

You have to set the ground rules. Certain things are off limits. Same with her things. Good Luck.
  17. V

L-114 Diet Help - Raw Shrimp?

sinking pellets and sweet potatoes
  18. V

Uarus breeding

I use to breed them long time ago. I alway take the eggs out and hatch them that way. They are like most south and central american cichlids. They will lay another set of eggs if you take them. Once free swimming, they can be fed newly hatched baby brine shrimps. If you don't take them...
  19. V

MINJIANG Aquariums?

Usually the imported tanks don't come with liability insurance when their tanks fail. Most American made tank have insurance just in case they fail and cause water damage to your house. Just ask the seller. Good Luck.
  20. V

l200,l146?

It is a semi scientific classification. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-number
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store