Search results

1. N

JDH aquatic supplies? please help remembering the store name

I found it. I ended looking at an old thread of mine from 2010. Taking the image and doing an image search on google. the website was Jehmco.com.
  2. N

JDH aquatic supplies? please help remembering the store name

I have been taking a short break from increasing the size of my tanks and I figured it was time to expand again. Before my hiatus I used to use an online store, however I cannot remember the name it was similar to JDH aquatics or JD something. it was a fairly small online store. it did not have...
  3. N

1.75" Bulkhead

the hole size is not 1.75". The inside of the bulkhead is 1.75 inches.
  4. N

1.75" Bulkhead

I purchased a tank on friday 7 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot. On my overflow it has a 1.75" bulkhead. I need another one but i cannot find anywhere, online or in person that sells these. Does anybody know where I could get these.
  5. N

Glofish requirments

Thanks everyone I ended up doing 8. Thanks again!
  6. N

Glofish requirments

Thats great, I was hoping i could do 5. But i wanted to double check with everyone
  7. N

2 450's on Baseball Field

Id still worry about the heat.
  8. N

Glofish requirments

I know that these arent monster fish. But i am creating a monster fish keeper.
  9. N

Glofish requirments

she will stand in front of of 45 corner on top of a box and stand there for over an hour quietly. So i figured a small 20gallon long up high enough where she cant reach it in her room would make her happy.
  10. N

Glofish requirments

Its for a tank im setting up for my daughter. Shes a fish lovin' monster 20month old.
  11. N

Glofish requirments

Im sorry guys I havent been on In probably a year. Just been trying to get the money to finish the 900 gallon. I was wondering how many glofish can I responably put in a 20 gallon long?
  12. N

Nes999's 1,000 Gallon Plywood Build Mark Two

The first order is going to be delayed, im looking hard into that heater system. itll save a boat load of cash across the board.
  13. N

Building a 1500 Gallon plywood & glass tank

Thanks Egon , and thanks pacu mom. I REALLY wish i could use this piece my tank is 5 feet tall with a 4 foot opening. *rushes to buy wood to make hole smaller* If you dont mind me asking where in IL do you live?
  14. N

What size UV should i get.

correction a 40 watt is 300 dollars
  15. N

i was thinking of doing that but short of puting it in the OHF i have no room for it. my OHF is 16inchs wide i do not know if thats to tight of a coil. i may look into it again.
  16. N

pacumom you are always a wealth of knowledge. this gave me all the information i could ever need. thank you very much ironicly enough the unit i was looking at was 80 watts, witch was 300 dollars plus cost of a pump. I guess this would be one of those times to buy it right once, instead of...
  17. N

Currently the plan is to buy two 1,800 watt heaters
  18. N

Im preping my orders for the items needed for my 900 gallon tank. What size UV should i get to just help with algea?
  19. N

Thanks very much! Im still very hesitant about acrylic, but i may have no choice. I have a program ill get on tomarrow to tell me the weight. ill post it tomarrow. Over the weekend i saw a baby silver arowana about the size of my finger it was one of the cutest thing ive ever seen...
  20. N

well im hopeing for june or july finish. id post pictures but nothing has changed. when something does change yall with be the first to know.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store