Search results

1. K

Big oscar and a little oscar

yes..but i have oscar fish im trying to sell off and their big enough for him
  2. K

Red Belly Pacu BKNY

i sold my nine inch RBP yesterday night now im trying to get rid of my pink tilapia and oscar
  3. K

4inch Oscar.

well if anyone is looking for a O im selling my breeding pair one is about 10inches and the female is about 9 inches pm if interested
  4. K

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey Breeding

how can i make my fish less aggresive towards the others?? i have a jack dempsey that terrorizes my oscar tilapia and pacu...all my fish are aggressive but he takes it to the extreme...PLEASE HELP!
  5. K

ID me

this is definately a florida/spotted gar i own one myself really
  6. K

oscar tankmates?

well i had and still keep oscars for myself and they are actually my fav. oscars go great with any semi agrressive fish thats about the same size or bigger then them. my oscar is housed with a spotted gar, pink tilapia, red pacu, pleco. and clown knife. they all get along great. i used to have a...
  7. K

Ancistrus spp. Id please

looks like a bristlenose plecos overall its a unique looking fish
  8. K

Fish ID please......largest minnow I've ever seen

well i have no idea either but it looks cool
  9. K

New Tropical Pond

im luvin dis it came out pretty nice
  10. K

New Tropical Pond

this is truly amazing but when u first started out i thought u were gonna put fish in the pond
  11. K

Spotted Gar care?

how do i get my spotted gar to eat out of my hand because he rarely comes to the and never chases his food he just waits till their near.. any ideas ??
  12. K

Spotted Gar care?

i've had my florida gar for about a week now..he's not usually very active during the day but swims a lot at night. nd he gets along great with my oscar and pacu.he never chases fish and actually waits till their near his mouth so he can catch them i just want to know how do i train him to feed...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store