Search results

1. blonde.for.life

New cbb Cuvier's dwarf caiman

Yes it is..Not many ppl recognize them :)
  2. blonde.for.life

I'm very lucky that my husband is very understanding/tolerant of my love of reptiles/animals even though he says he doesn't get it at all.. I literally think we'd get divorced if he said I could no longer have them lol
  3. blonde.for.life

After years of wanting one I finally got my dwarf caiman today. My heart was set on a cbb from NERD and they had a great deal(in my opinion) on black Friday so I went for it. Took a few pics after unboxing and am letting him settle in now.. Before anyone goes crazy..I'm fully aware of their...
  4. blonde.for.life

Mata Mata sources?

I see them for sale pretty often on FB..the page is turtle and tortoise classifieds.. actually I just looked on there and outbackreptiles.com has some 4" ones for $275 + shipping..I've never dealt with them but thought I'd let you know..
  5. blonde.for.life

FS | 3 koi and 1 comet | $100 | Findlay Ohio | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 3 koi and 1 comet What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: Findlay Ohio Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: The white/orange is the comet, the other 3 are koi(grey one is butterfly). They range from...
  6. blonde.for.life

New leopracata and leopard torts

It doesn't happen often but apparently it can lol. The leopard dad climbed the barrier into the sulcata moms pen. They weren't even sure if they'd mated until the eggs came. I saw a random FB post and asked about them at just the right time and was able to get the last available leopracata that...
  7. blonde.for.life

WTB | Hikari sturgeon food | $0 | Findlay Ohio | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Hikari sturgeon food What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Findlay Ohio Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Are there any vendors out there that can get Hikari sturgeon food?? I can't seem to...
  8. blonde.for.life

Here's one of Henry the leopracata too although he mostly looks the same..
  9. blonde.for.life

Just thought I'd share some updated pics of Pixel :)
  10. blonde.for.life

New sturgeon(sterlet)

Sorry for the dbl pics..
  11. blonde.for.life

New sturgeon(sterlet)

Bought this guy as a "gold sterlet"..From what I've read it's not easy to tell them apart so I have no idea if that's what it actually is but I still like him..
  12. blonde.for.life

WTB | Looking for Hikari sturgeon food | $0 | Findlay Ohio | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Looking for Hikari sturgeon food What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Findlay Ohio Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Does anyone know of anywhere that this can be ordered? Or have a...
  13. blonde.for.life

WTB | High fin banded sharks | $100 | Findlay Ohio | Picking-Shipping

Hey! Yeah I finally have fish again.. growing out koi for a pond next year. I forgot about aquarium adventure..I'll have to give em a call..I love that place. Thanks!
  14. blonde.for.life

WTB | High fin banded sharks | $100 | Findlay Ohio | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: High fin banded sharks What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: Findlay Ohio Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: I'm looking for up to 3(depending on price) high fin banded sharks to add to my...
  15. blonde.for.life

Just thought I'd share a cpl pics of the torts I got last week. Henry is the bigger leopracata (leopard x sulcata..accidental breeding btw) and the little one is the leopard w/ lots of extra scutes :) (deciding between Pixel and Cricket for her name)
  16. blonde.for.life

Post your dwarf caiman pics!

Is there a way to just delete this thread or does an admin have to do it?
  17. blonde.for.life

Lol well I'm blonde soo...I've actually had that username on dif forums(it's my email address too lol) for like ever so I don't even think about it anymore lol I have gone through all/most of the other threads and was just hoping I could get more pics to look at. I swear I could just stare at...
  18. blonde.for.life

I am dying to get a dwarf caiman but can't until later this year or possibly next so I'd love to see any pics anyone would like to share :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store