Search results

1. Anubisscott

New female Amerillo for my male

Nice man, going to have to put that pair on the FB page.
  2. Anubisscott

Clown Loaches have possible flukes, need suggestions for medications

Yep. Currently stuck in Oklahoma. Been extremely busy, but getting back in. Just need to get these guys taken care of.
  3. Anubisscott

It's not ammonia/nitrate. Tested the water just to be safe and there are only a few exhibiting it. Plus tank is planted inside and out. Appreciated buddy, you remembered my tank is planted. ;)
  4. Anubisscott

I would if I could, but there is just to much plant cover to get a clear shot. They are staying close to cover and dart in when I come up. No sign of white spots. As I said, flared gills, heavy breathing, lethargic, and very skinny. Not quite emaciated, but we are getting there. API is one bit...
  5. Anubisscott

So doing some research I think I have a few clowns with flukes. Seems only a few are affected with rosy gills, very skinny, and somewhat lethargic. I intend to put the ones showing signs into a quarantine tank, but intend to do preventative measures on the 125 and treat it as well. Just want to...
  6. Anubisscott

Midas Cichlid Juggernaut Fry

Bump Buddy, glad some good came of my loss. Congrats buddy!!!
  7. Anubisscott

Midas/Devil Pair - Live Plants w/Cichlids

Thanks for the compliment. I sadly lost my male several months back. the female is currenly producing for my friend Ken back in Vegas with Junior's brother. I have several Amphilophus Fans who want me to get more. One day I will. And yes, that is Flourite that I use.
  8. Anubisscott

That was me, this should give you some ideas. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dx2HqLEboc
  9. Anubisscott

However, it can be done if done right. Though you will really have to secure them with a breeding pair. Put them in small clay pots and make sure the gravel is packed in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGjuZAAlxo
  10. Anubisscott

Male Trimac

Epic markings and color. Congrats
  11. Anubisscott

Rate my Midas

10/10, good job Jimmy. He is awesome.
  12. Anubisscott

Amphilophus Xiloaensis male

Gorgeous guy. Love the attitude.
  13. Anubisscott

dslr midas shots.

Now those are some epic Amphilophus.:headbang2
  14. Anubisscott

Juggernaut Fry

Glad to see that Junior's mate did the trick for Juggernaut Ken. Congrats!! Atleast something came out good from his passing, RIP. Looks like she went through a color morph to and went more orange.
  15. Anubisscott

Let's play a game - Guess what's in the bucket?

Looks great buddy. Never figured you would get a Trimac.
  16. Anubisscott

Midas Cichlid Juggernaut

Glad that Blue Demp brought this thread to my attention. With all I have going on I haven't been on much. Plus I am still a bit unmotivated after loosing Junior. Aquanero, thanks for the kind words buddy. Looks great Ken, I am surprised people don't recognize the female. Too bad the he is not...
  17. Anubisscott

Pics of my 12" Male Midevil

What a Beast bro. Almost missed it. Congrats on the pair.
  18. Anubisscott

World Wide Beautiful/Rare/Unique Fish

I would put up a picture but it would not capture my rare guy. He was my pride and joy and the first Midas I have seen who tolerated not only a community tank, but a planted one. Lost him in November. RIP big guy. 12" Creamsickle Midas wm1rX7KvIu8
  19. Anubisscott

My 600 gallon

I love the Plat RTC
  20. Anubisscott

new monster 10" L330 & friends

Amazing collection.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store