Search results

1. R

FREE | Red Eared Slider Turtle | $0 | Diamond Bar, CA 91765 | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FREE What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Red Eared Slider Turtle What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Diamond Bar, CA 91765 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: We have a 10-year old (approximately) Red Eared Slider Turtle that is free to...
  2. R

195 Gallon Acrylic Tank - SoCal 91765 - Pick-up only

Thank you! Sorry no, I'm selling it as a set Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. R

TTT. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. R

Good night bump! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. R

TTT. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. R

Price drop bump! Tank, stand and sump for $360. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. R

TTT. Still available. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. R

18" wide Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. R

TTT. Price is negotiable. Tank is all clean and ready to go. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. R

Good evening bump... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. R

TTT. Still available. Just cleaned the tank yesterday, updated pic attached. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. R

TTT Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. R

Got a few inquiries asking if there are scratches on the tank. There are very minor scratches which are not apparent once the tank is filled with water. Here'a video of the same tank, please watch in HD so you can see how clear the acrylic is. Thank you...
  14. R

I am downsizing and selling my 195 gallon acrylic tank in good condition and guaranteed no leak. Tank measures 83 inches x 18 inches x 30 inches Acrylic is 3/4 inches on the side and 1/2 inches on the front and back. Tank has 2 filter slots for overflow box and 2 one inch vales on...
  15. R

standard 135 gallon glass tank w/ nice black stand so cal 90805 p/u

Pic of stand please. Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. R

FS 60 gallon tank/ilangi/petro Red Bulu/ SoCal/ PU

Interested in the tank setup except the heater and XP3. Just messaged you on your phone. Thank you!
  17. R

Starting a Pleco tank...

I appreciate all the feedback. For some time, I thought Plecos like cooler water so I got the tank set at 76 right now. Will bump it up to 78, seems like a safe average. I moved the 3 Plecos I have to the new tank. Did a 50% water change and transferred some existing water from my other tank...
  18. R

Starting a Pleco tank...

I have become very interested in Plecos and have set up a new tank yesterday now going though the cycling process. I have a few questions with people who have similar tanks... What is the ideal temp? With or without gravel or sand? Can I mix with clown loaches? Background color - black or...
  19. R

2 Placidochromis phenochilus African Cichlid Pick up only in Socal 92780

Pics pls... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. R

Pls help ID my new Pleco

I'm feeding them NLS, algae wafers and sliced cucumber. Will these be sufficient? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store