Search results

1. FCCM15

Any one seem this before

Anyone seem it for sale in any aquarium store? Or anyone know how much it cost?
  2. FCCM15

Any one seem this before

Anyone seem this catfish before?
  3. FCCM15

For Sale  Golden eyes pearl stingray, 8” pair

Healthy and active, feed with smelt, shrimp, Ask for $3900 Canadian Local pick up only GTA, Ontario
  4. FCCM15

Any sources for platinum alligator gar

Thanks all, I just sent msg to primo aquatics
  5. FCCM15

Any sources for platinum alligator gar

I have being search for plantinum alligator gar for years, I have seen them in Asia. But those retail store won't be able to export it to Canada. I heard those gar are captive breed in Thailand, does anyone know where I can get it. Thank you
  6. FCCM15

Any source of stingray breeder in Thailand

I had imported stingrays from Thailand years ago from top stingrays, and AKara farm. Is there any other sources in Asia? Can anyone send me their website or contacts. Thank you
  7. FCCM15

19" lince catfish

My PH maintain 6.8-7, all the fishes are fine with that
  8. FCCM15

19" lince catfish

My aquarium is running with 24hr dripping system, average 100 gallon water change daily.
  9. FCCM15

19" lince catfish

I got it from Oliver at Montreal
  10. FCCM15

A very unique piece

This is the first litter from the pair, batch of 7 pups
  11. FCCM15

A very unique piece

It's actually BD male cross with leo female, it's all the other pups looks like P13 except this one
  12. FCCM15

A very unique piece

No P14
  13. FCCM15

19" lince catfish

It's in my 900 gallon tank
  14. FCCM15

A very unique piece

Wrong
  15. FCCM15

A very unique piece

Guess and ID this 5" pup
  16. FCCM15

19" lince catfish

19" lince catfish, I have it for almost four years. I enjoy this fish the most besides red aro, very active and not aggressive at all. it even leave alone stingray pups. this is probably the most difficult fish for me to get.
  17. FCCM15

Ray gender mix for 600 gal

most of time female would grow bigger than male, either you keep 6males, otherwise they will breed. Always keep more female than male.
  18. FCCM15

16"-18" Bahia kelberis

they are the first batch of captive breed kelberi, I had them at 2" 3yrs ago. they only eat pellets, even mp and earthworm they spit it out.
  19. FCCM15

Stingray mix with RTC

My is platinum RTC, it's hard to sell it, I bought it two yrs ago. I will place it in 32" wide tank then and see what happen.
  20. FCCM15

good trust worthy ray sellers???

I wouldn't recommend H2O aquatic, he failed to deliver the rays I ordered, failed to refound me the money, he sent me cheque with mis spell name and another bounce cheque. He holds my money for 8 months before he sent me rays value at $6500 but I paid him$13000. That's my experience with H2O...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store