Search results

1. J

Oscar baby fight

Hi guys. I bought two 2.5inc oscars.albino and tiger. They started lip locking and fighting every now and then through out the day. They are in a 55gal at the moment. My question is: Does this early lip locking and fighting mean that they are possibly both male?Is fighting normal for baby...
  2. J

7/11 sump

yeah its only the pump.It wil be an easy fix when i have some money.
  3. J

7/11 sump

yes the eheim canister is on the tank 24/7.
  4. J

7/11 sump

hi guys. I have a 8inc oscar and 9inch pleco in a 55gal tank. Im running a eheim eco.not sure about model and such. 1st off i know my tank is to small for both these critters in the long run 2nd i also know im underfilter. ive been compensating by doing 10% water changes daily or every other...
  5. J

My 6 foot planted tank

thats looking realy nice
  6. J

Ac110 basket is climbing out

Hi guys. I bought my first Ac110 a while back.its a great filter. recently its basket started climbing out. its seems the side opposite to the pump has a small peace of plastic where the basket clips into and it seem it is not protruding far enought to stop the basket from rising on the one...
  7. J

my favorite tank

thats really cool!!! well done man.
  8. J

Please help me decide fluval205 vs Ac 70 or 110

Okay guys. Im going for the ac 110. thanx for your input.
  9. J

Please help me decide fluval205 vs Ac 70 or 110

Hi guys. Im going to buy my first real big tank a 65gal. I have a choice of fluval205 or either ac 70 or 110. both are the same price the tank wil hold a oscar. please help me decide with some goods bads and uglies. thanx
  10. J

How to Breed prey for 2 Oscars

Hi guys. I have 2 o's 5inches or so. im currently feeding TetraChilclid stics,bloodworms ,mealworms im breading,earthworms(we have a large fruitfull garden),and once in a while convict baby if one suvives the previous generation cons. I have a 25,15 and 10gal tank. I would like to breed enough...
  11. J

OSCAR AND JAGUAR CIHLID HIGHBREED

how long would jag or oscar eggs take to hatch anyway?
  12. J

OSCAR AND JAGUAR CIHLID HIGHBREED

This is intresting.do keep us updated
  13. J

Training fish

training them to get food might be worh trying.Like say getting two fish to go either side of the tank to collect food. but getting them to play soccer.dunno
  14. J

Finally, My Fish Room!

gratz.its looking really good.
  15. J

does my gt have hith

it could also be sensory pits.I know oscars have them,but its hard to spot because its really small
  16. J

Oscar trouble

also guys. would you recomend 1oscar or a group like 3 or 4 in my furture setup?
  17. J

Oscar trouble

hi everyone. Let me start by saying i love fish of all sorts but my favourite by far is the oscar.I have done lots of reaserch and i know the minimum requirements for the fish.So please dont flame me as i need advise an know my mistake I have been saving to build my very fist tank which...
  18. J

unhappy oscar

read my second post. im currently doning 2 50%water changes a week
  19. J

unhappy oscar

hi guys. i made a big mistake.i meant cm not inches. so i did a proper messuring and the 3 big ones are between 5 and 6 inches and the small one is around 4inc. ha ha.sorry bout that the red one is the small one. sorry for the bad pic.
  20. J

unhappy oscar

hi all. i have four o's in a 25 gal tank.haha before you kill me they are all 8 to 11inch in sice. im currently building a 160gal tank for their new home. now the problem is.one of the guys started being bullied.since then he doesnt seem so intrested in food and when he tries getting some,the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store