Search results

1. W

FS NEW AC 110 Power Filter Pickup only, West Peabody, MA

For sale 1 Hagen AquaClear 110 Power Filter New in Box $ 50.00 Pickup only in West Peabody, MA
  2. W

Fish Tanks For Sale, Pickup Only, Peabody MA.

Also available: Iron stands for fish tanks 1 for 15/20H $ 15.00 4 for 20L/29 $ 20.00 each 1 for 30 G $ 25.00 2 for 55 G $ 40.00 each Pickup in Peabody, MA
  3. W

Fish Tanks For Sale, Pickup Only, Peabody MA.

Glass fish tanks for sale. All hold water. Pickup Only in Peabody MA. Tanks only. 1- 60 gallon, thick glass $ 45.00 5-55 gallon, thick glass $ 38.00 each 1-30 gallon $ 22.00 6-29 gallon $ 20.00 each 12- 20 gallon Long $ 12.00 each No Pictures
  4. W

Who remembers Gallagher and the Sledge-o-Matic?

That really does bring back memories ! :)
  5. W

Mourning the loss of my giant TSN...

So glad to hear that the Hybrid ate something !
  6. W

My fish room finally starting to come together 01-09-2011

Appairently she got to the point where she just wanted to "hunt", size of the hunted becomes immaterial. Instinct takes over.
  7. W

So sorry to hear about your losses ! You did everything in your power to save them all, some fish can never be trusted. Hope the Hybrid pulls thru. Dick
  8. W

What kind of liner was it, and how big were the cats? I've found that their spines are significantly duller as they have grown, but their strength and size is crazy. I would be concerned that at this size they wouldn't just poke a hold, but shred it. I'm specifically looking at the Firestone...
  9. W

I can say first hand, they can & will poke holes in the liner. When startled, they swish their tails, leaving tears & holes in the liner.The ID sharks, that they are with, seem to be causing this problem.
  10. W

"Massive Aggression"???..

Always fresh drama, no reruns!
  11. W

Love the nigers ! They definately will get big & bulky (like tanks). The ones that I have range in size from 16" up to almost 40". The oldest is almost 8 years old.
  12. W

free big catfish need homes/trip to washington to save them

Yes! Glad everyone made it back safely. That was one scary trip.
  13. W

free big catfish need homes/trip to washington to save them

That will be one sweet home for the fish !
  14. W

Ugly duckling koi turns out to be a swan

Very impressive!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store