Search results

1. I

My Collection (current)

Ah. Understandable.
  2. I

My Collection (current)

Wait, so what's the problem with female 'condas? Great collection, by the way. That RTB is stunning.
  3. I

SHOW YOUR SALT WATER MONSTERS HERE!!

Over a year and a half bump! Need to see some monsters!
  4. I

My 470 gallon reef

That's such a shame to hear about Chuck. He seems like a great guy. RIP buddy. Set up some sweet tanks in the great beyond.
  5. I

My 187 gallon FOWLR

Pics when it's finished!
  6. I

Full Tank Shot Thread

My current state in the 55g: Haven't decided what I want to do long term, but there's some upgrades in the works. New filter soon, possibly a 3D background, and some driftwood.
  7. I

Family photo....

That Jag looks awesome.
  8. I

New meaning to the term "Baby Food"

What the literal ****? :WTF:
  9. I

Green tree python

Great looking specimen. I'd love to get a GTP someday. Although I do love my BP.
  10. I

Single green Texas in a 55gal ?

I have a Cyano in a 55g with 3 small tank mates and he's doing fine. He'll get a much bigger tank when I can afford it, which will be long before he grows out of it. A single Carpintis would be excellent in a 55g.
  11. I

Pictures of pairs

My extremely odd pair. :cool:
  12. I

265g and a huge jaguar. April/12

Those jags are amazing!
  13. I

New 75gal Setup suggestions

Everything sounds good setup-wise. As for fish, I have a Cyano (True Texas) in a 55g and he's an awesome fish. My most prized, to be honest. Maybe consider one of them.
  14. I

American Dream in Turkey

The fish look great. Has anyone ever told you you look like John Petrucci from Dream Theater? :ROFL:
  15. I

New Horned Viper Found in "Secret" Spot

Very beautiful. I'd like to muster up enough courage (and knowledge) to keep a hot some day.
  16. I

Optimal set-up for Ball Python?

Thanks for the info! He's been stationary under a plant for the past 36 hours or so, so I guess he's getting used to it. The tank is a little more "full" now, as I've added another hide, a hanging plant, and two climbing branches. One side of the tank is fairly dark, while the other side has the...
  17. I

What are you listening to right now??

August Burns Red - Up Against The Ropes.
  18. I

Scorpion and Tarantulas thread

As much as I shouldn't be, I'm scared of scorpions. And I'm a Scorpio! :ROFL:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store