Search results

1. N

rare Alestopetersius brichardii (red congo tetras) P/U socal sgv

12 young adult Alestopetersius brichardii aka red cherry congo tetra's for sale. pick up in socal in the sgv area. $30 each. discount if you buy them all. these are young adults. they have reddish fins. a few already showing red in there bodies. like all congo tetra's there color intense as...
  2. N

Batik Jardini

very nice jardini aro mate. and def really rare. may i ask how much u bought this aro for mate?
  3. N

My dream monster driftwood!

thats a good price for that size. seen people sell big ones like this for $500. looks like it will sink right away but i dunno. nice pick up.
  4. N

Lance Armstrong - anyone following the drama ?

using drugs dont mean automatic win. drugs + good genetics = win. if you dont have the genetics for it. drugs can only do so much. those top athletes that wins year after year all dope along with good genetics. its not all about drugs. so legalizing drugs is consider fair. cuz in the end its...
  5. N

Lance Armstrong - anyone following the drama ?

they should just legalize roids and other performance drugs. cuz believe it or not. pretty much ALL top athletes take some kind of performance drugs. the ones that get caught are just the unlucky 10%. lance armstrong been taking drugs for years. he has his way and docs and money to do it. only...
  6. N

Manzita driftwood socal p/u only

what are dimension of wood
  7. N

Roseline shark School (24) - PU 95758

good deal. would buy if u were in socal. but i dont think thats an albino. bump
  8. N

is this the world biggest snake?

IT86xaR7ByE
  9. N

Fancy Plecos LB SO CAL 90805 p/u

good list good price
  10. N

Baby Got Back!

i find this difficult to fap to
  11. N

Ultimate pearl Jardini on youtube. WOW!!!!

so beautiful would take that over a asian
  12. N

cleveland bus driver uppercuts loud mouth woman...LOL

before the video.. she grabbed him by the neck and spit on him while he was driving. She also had 3 stops to find her money but hadn't so the bus driver told her she had to get off and thats how things started to get real. guy should uppercut her again.
  13. N

Pleiozona p/u SoCal

nice fish...bump!
  14. N

thanks, my eyes were itchy had to rub it off.
  15. N

now during the interview. the woman plays the victim/sex card. this woman yelled at the bus driver for minutes and hits him first. the bus driver had enough and defended himsellf. yet in the interview all they show is when she got uppercutted and they dont show the whole clip. and when they ask...
  16. N

dont want to get banned from posting a video with foul language. just type in "cleveland bus driver uppercut" in youtube to watch the video. but heres a gif of said uppercut: cliffs: -woman talks crap to bus driver -woman punches bus driver -bus driver uppercut woman -bus driver...
  17. N

RARE PLECOS FOR SALE LB SO CAL 90805 P/U

in on a homo thread.......j/k bump for some nice and rare pleco's with good prices.
  18. N

congo tetra

congo tetra's are my fav community tetra fish. very colorful, gets to a good size. tho they show visible tiny teeths. but are really harmless. have never heard or had experience of them nipping other fish. however, they do nip on plants. pretty cheap and beautiful.
  19. N

Monster Malaysian Driftwood 5'x15"x20" p/u only SoCal 92346

the largest, nices, most natural, cheapest big malaysian driftwood piece i ever seen on mfk. wish i had a big tank for it.
  20. N

What is the best heaters on the market

try getting a hold of the old version heaters. i find they work better then the newer ones. for example, the eheim jagers. the old ones are awesome had a few for 6+ years with no issues. bought the newer version with the blue top and they are crappy.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store