Search results

1. L

Afraid to try it...red wolf with sens

Haahha nice! I think mine thinks hes a poly too, hes always sitting like a log.
  2. L

new bichir pick-up ID please

Try frozen bloodworms. Most petstores should have them.
  3. L

Massivore is good for a staple diet, but try to add some other meaty foods every once in a while. What size tank do you have for it?
  4. L

One very small and skinny Endlicheri. Fatten him up! :D
  5. L

big bichir

The endlis should only take a few months with the ornate right behind maybe 6 months, then the delhezi will take longer, maybe around a year of GOOD feeding. Mine grew from 4 to 5 inches over a month.
  6. L

100 gallon stock tank fish tank stocking?

Yeah just noticed that... Its confusing when people on here consider under 2 feet small sometimes.
  7. L

100 gallon stock tank fish tank stocking?

Honestly, I dont think that size dimensions should house a fish that is over 2 feet. But some polypterus would be cool.
  8. L

best bichir for a noob

Sure its not a lapradei? I know my lfs has them labeled as Senegals. If not, pictures!:drool:
  9. L

Afraid to try it...red wolf with sens

My red wolf has been with a del and sen since its first day, and an added smaller del recently. Mine doesn't bother anyone unless they bother him (aka going into his cave). I can only vouch for mine, though.
  10. L

In need of 100gal+tank in Mass/Ct area

http://hartford.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=44&subAreaID=&query=fish+tank&catAbb=sss Best of luck!
  11. L

BigAl's vs. Petsmart

Big Als is good for a lot of stuff, just got 2 Biowheel 350s for $30 after the mail in rebates..
  12. L

what is the smallest knifefish?

For the commonly available knives, its the African Brown Knife max out at about 8", mine hasn't grown too much from 6".
  13. L

Sand, Sand, Sand, Sand, Sand, Sand & Sand

Leslies works for PFS, mine was like $10 a bag.
  14. L

MFK members Basic photo sessions from Prep to finish

Very helpful and informative article! Hopefully this will help my never ending photography troubles... Great job
  15. L

what is your biggest accomplishment in keeping bichirs?

For me its settling my sens aggression problem by adding another Delhezi! Hoping to own all upper jaws this year.
  16. L

Bull frog skillzzzz

Agreed my pond in CT has many different sized bullfrogs, and for all the younger kids that like to catch them we have a long net.
  17. L

poly's eating poly's?

I wouldnt be as worried with the ornate as the Endli's growing really fast and then eating the del. Mine has eaten ones half of its size.
  18. L

Getting out sale!!! datnoids, polypters and tanks, NJ *PU*

Seems like theres a whole forum full of people! :D
  19. L

Im only 17 and dont feel like driving to NJ despite the urge!:banhim:
  20. L

If I was a little closer I would snag that del, would be nice with my 2. Bump for some good northeast deals!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store