Search results

1. R

Can you keep a 8 inch Brycon with a 6 to 7 inch Pinktail Chalceus?

Its all good. I enjoy having my Pinktail Chalceus. They are seperated.
  2. R

Nope, it failed. Oh well, I seperated them. I think they look too similar and the Pink Tail Chalceus is very peaceful.
  3. R

I am debating if I should try this or not? I am thinking about buying a 6 to 7 inch Pinktail Chalceus and putting him in with my 8 inch Brycon. In the past, my Brycon got along well with several 10 inch Bicudas. I am concerned that the Pinktail Chalceus might get attacked. What do you guys...
  4. R

FREE | Silver Arowana 24'' | $0 | San lorenzo, CA | Pickup

I have a good relationship with a couple of fish stores in San Francisco. I believe that they will take your fish. I can bring it there to the store for you and from there, it will go to a new home. Please let me know as I live about 30 minutes away from you.
  5. R

Anyone have experience with Boulengerella maculata?

They are called frozen silver fish. I bought the ones that are like two inches long and they are very thin like a pin. The silver fish is white color and has eyes.
  6. R

Anyone have experience with Boulengerella maculata?

I had two Boulengerella cuvier (Bicuda). They ate those little needle sized freshwater fish that you can buy in an Asian supermarket in the freezer section. I had to thaw them.
  7. R

Will a Bicuda accept non living food?

I did it today!! I put some live feeder minnows in with a frozen silverside. One of the Bicudas ate the frozen silverside. Maybe, the Bicuda thought it was a live fish?
  8. R

Will a Bicuda accept non living food?

I got lucky and my LFS had Bicudas for sale. So far, they are only eating feeders. Will they accept non living food such as frozen silversides or other stuff? Please let me know.
  9. R

JOHN RAMBO OVER AND OUT

Welcome back. It has been almost two years.
  10. R

Elvis Presley is alive!

Looks like Elvis Presley came back from the grave and is still playing in Las Vegas. Gwen Stefani (No Doubt) singing the song, "Suspicious Minds." Suspicious Minds, in the year 1969 hit number one in the charts and was sung by Elvis Presely: X7q2nI28hE0
  11. R

State your best 1980s Alternative Rock song! Alternative only please

How about the Cocteau Twins? Some people said that they like the European sound to this: Pds_K2j3RKM
  12. R

Bruce Lee thoughts on the power of the fluid

Anderson Silva once said that his idol is Bruce Lee. There is a documentary about Silva that came out in 2011 and the title is "Like Water."
  13. R

Bruce Lee thoughts on the power of the fluid

True Mixed Martial Artists will know what Bruce Lee was talking about when he said this about water: "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things...
  14. R

State your best 1980s Alternative Rock song! Alternative only please

Here is one of mine, it is Morrissey singing "Everyday is like Sunday." y7Gee3THtb8
  15. R

Do you think this rock group (alternative) was the most underrated in the 1980s?

Well here is another from her, circa 1983. I fell in love with her music after I heard this. 2CRE-ckBj4w
  16. R

Do you think this rock group (alternative) was the most underrated in the 1980s?

I loved her perfomance. Her first album when she was first starting out. kLBZjdrKSpY
  17. R

Attn MMA Fans - UFC 151 Cancelled because Hendo is injured

After seeing Sonnen fight Anderson Silva, Jon Jones better be scared.
  18. R

500,000 Gallons of Aquariums- Steinhart Aquarium San Francisco, CA

Nice. I remember back in the day, people could go to the Steinheart Aquarium for free. Those days are long gone.
  19. R

Do you buy your clothes at Wal Mart?

LOL, maybe some people don't want to spend a lot of money.
  20. R

Do you buy your clothes at Wal Mart?

At Walmart: Shirts are close to $10 Pants are close to $15 Shoes are close to $20
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store