Search results

1. B

Any hystrix or females for sale

Sorry my iPhone posted to fast... But I am looking to buy a female hystrix or any other female stingray preferably under 6 inches to go with my male hystrix not really interested in breeding them together just don't want him alone and would like another. I was thinking aquascapeonline again but...
  2. B

Any hystrix or females for sale

I'm looking for a female stingray Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. B

How to get him to eat silversides???

I just got some silversides to change up his food he has been on red wigglers to beef him up but now that he has some fat on his bones I decided he needs to start eating other food. My oscars, severums love them my stingray seems scared of them xD he puts his disc over them to see what they are...
  4. B

My Hystrix Update!!

I actually got him off aquascapeonline came In a little dull due to stress I think but all the live food and everything else he eats really brings his colors out Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. B

Bio-Load Comparison?

Hahaha 2 oscars is enough for me absolute pigs Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. B

Bio-Load Comparison?

That's really hard to say I have discus oscars sevrums in my tank with my hystrix with a fx5 filter and a aqua clear 110 and have great water parameters not a spike of ammonia I mostly feed live foods or fresh raw foods to all my fish but do feed pellets a few here and there through out the week...
  7. B

My Hystrix Update!!

Yeah they pretty much do I have to either hand feed him or use the PVC pipe I have he's learned when my hand or that pipe hits the water it's feeding time. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. B

My Hystrix Update!!

He's doing great pulled the discus out of the tank recently I found some dead fry the other day hoping they breed again not sure which ones it was though I have 3 females 2 males but anyway no fights or aggression in my tank. I left the sevrums in the tank dont know it was there fry or not we...
  9. B

Ray on live food

I feed pretty much live or raw food for my hystrix and he wasn't fattening up either but I started feeding him more through out the day and just kept it up and he is starting to get a nice size and his tail is getting real thick. If your doing worms make sure your feeding them different foods...
  10. B

So I'm going to build my first...

I'm on a 150 gallon tank and I'm going to use 24-18-16 tub for this build Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. B

So I'm going to build my first...

Sump/ wet dry filter I don't know why I am so confused about it I really need help though should it be running of a overflow or pumps I'm really confused about what's the easiest and most efficient way of doing things.any help input helps Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. B

Mechanical filtration...HELP???

Thanks guys this is just what I needed to do and the answers i needed coming from fellow stingray owners il probably start this weekend and do you have pictures of yours my tank is a 150 gallons Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. B

JohnG thanks man that's exactly what I was looking for I if I have any questions while building it or anything can I pm you Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. B

So I took out all the pads On my FX5 and I'm just using it for biological filtration. I still have the the big block pads that came with it but with taking the fine filter floss out and the blue filter pads it seems like my water is getting insanely cloudy but my water flow is great now. I have...
  15. B

My happy thread.

Are you putting your pearls in with the Oscar I have my hystrix with my two oscars no problem at all. I like the combo Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. B

Hystrix Stingrays

I don't know if aquascapeonline will send them to the uk but there have them going for 125$. So I would say 125-400 for a real hystrix like mine maybe more with shipping unless you do a local pick up or find someone on here who has some Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. B

rate the avatar above you!!!

7 because I'm on my iPhone and it's small and dark Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. B

How fast should he be growing

Yeah that's my boy as my avatar. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. B

I'm feeding him red wigglers which he can eat whole and nightcrawlers which I usually cut and stuff with soaked pellets Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. B

Yeah he's a baby hahaha if he could eat 20 worms every feeding I would be astounded Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store