Search results

1. S

Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

I already know I am a wicked real deal Truman show so why not venture into more avenues? I leave moral people alone. Just because I hate reading doesn't mean I can't read. How do you think I am so witty on here? Yeah she hits me in my much younger eyes with her extendo cane...lol Sent...
  2. S

General Stingray Price List

Did you try to change the male or females around? I know of a 23" male that never has any interest in breeding but in the same system a 16" or so male Leo has killed several rays in his attempts to breed. If you find a proven male forsale your attempts may be more fruitful. If you stick with the...
  3. S

Happens a lot. At my old house I always found cats hiding in my motor. More so in the winter. Also at my old job driving school bus. Some of those cats didn't make it out in time. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. S

Breakfast??

If you added yesterdays hotdog water you could be a college noodle chef. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. S

I knew it wasn't gumby. I don't thing they would sell many gumbys at that store....he looks sharp and pointy. I saw that show it is from once and it is retarded. You know the writer was on coke or related to kelly. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. S

She is going the pointless collage route. Hers is pointless because she is doing something with arts and movie/screen writing. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. S

I want to extend a huge welcome back the auto bot. For the record anything "g" related gets you warned and banned. I just got my "last warning". even any permits talk count. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. S

Breakfast??

Don't hate to much...the days I didn't post I didn't eat breakfast. Today sausage and egg homemade burrito. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. S

For this one I ment black diamonds. They have been around a while and it would be nice to see how small pups that people dish out so much for actually turn out as adults. A before and after. It would be hard to do with hybrids now. They don't talk hybrid prices or any prices really because they...
  10. S

stringray food costs

Have any links? The app limits the search. I would love to read the info on that. The stuff I have is home made by a pond company. I'll try to get the info on the company. The igrediant list seemed good. Honestly the bulk of my rays food is shrimp, tilapia fillets and natural fish fillets that...
  11. S

You have cameras also? How do you know how old I am? Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. S

Hahaha did that gumby come from a store with no windows? Lol Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. S

I seen them they were spared. I'll strike more poses now that I know I am a living Truman show. Now what if it was an imported midget? The dog would have even higher standings then. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. S

Glad I am not the only one. How did you know I have a fur coat covering my awesomeness? Less posts per page and a larger screen males them readable. You loose a lot of things like most smileys, sigs, and a few others on the app. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. S

Funny thing I checked my pm box to see if I had any...lol Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. S

Well...gotta love selected edits. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. S

Haha she is as sweet as a sour warhead! That is why it is best to find out the back story if any before actions are taken. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. S

More proof to why they should be cheaper. It isn't a "you get what you pay for" market as many proclaim. Rays pattern change as they grow. Spots come and go due to substrate, diet, water quality, water clarity and so many other variables. Yeah there is so much resistance to the thought of...
  19. S

Naturally occurs...some people can take a joke, seems like you can't. There is nothing wrong with me. Don't fall for kellys sob story. She takes any shot she can at me, she just don't get many openings. She holds doors open to get shot at. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. S

I don't think it is their fault you have a pacus smile ;)...you are how old and how many people specialize in fixing that in the local area? Just sayin.... As to your playground...ha you wouldn't even know this existed if it wasn't for me. The only reason I wasn't here for a very long time was...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store