3. P

The Camera Thread

More Nikon 1 V3 Shots
  4. P

The Camera Thread

NIKON D810 Night and Sunset Shots
  5. P

The Camera Thread

I actually sold the D600 due to a Nikon production flaw, and I gave my son the V2. I've recently upgraded to the V3 and use it as a travel and backup camera to my D810, which is my regular camera. I really like the Nikon 1 cameras. How are you liking the V1?
  6. P

The Camera Thread

I just realized that my initial response to your questions didn't include a reply to your asking about which Nikon 1 flash I preferred. I've only had one flash and I like it. I use the SB-N7. I've not used any other versions of the Nikon 1 speed lights.
  7. P

The Camera Thread

Nikon 1 V3 shots
  8. P

The Camera Thread

More Nikon D810 shots
  9. P

The Camera Thread

ALL shot with the Nikon D810
  10. P

The Camera Thread

I love the Nikon 1 series cameras. The V3 is superb and failry sharp. I'll have to post a few pics . . . I also have the 18.5mm, which is similar to shooting with a 50mm, when you apply the 2.7x crop factor. I'm wanting the new 70-300mm Nikon 1 lens for bird photography. I also shoot with the...
  11. P

The Camera Thread

12. P

The Camera Thread

Nikon 1 V3
  13. P

The Camera Thread

Shot with the Nikon 1 V3
  14. P

The Camera Thread

Nikon 1 V3 Mirorless
  15. P

New Pickup - TT Eel

Nice pickup
  16. P

Tethered Lion Fish Ignite a Desire Within Predatory FishTo Feed On The Invaders

Many of you are probably aware of the influx of the invasive lion fish in the Carribean region. http://news.yahoo.com/scientists-tether-lionfish-cayman-reefs-210349120.html
  17. P

The Camera Thread

Two recently-shot photos from the Bahamas. These were shot with a Nikon 1 V2 camera, with a 6.7-13mm, ultra-wide Nikon 1 zoom lens. The bird flew pass my lens . . . Purely coincidental. ;)
  18. P

The Camera Thread

19. P

The Camera Thread

Taken with the Nikon D600
  20. P

Black Pete

No offense to white women/girls from California . . . Of course not. I don't perpetuate stereotypes. That's the gist of my argument. Stop nitpicking. :D
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store